Erroll

Well done, Charlize. You made us proud.

South Africa has not produced many actors of international standing but we got it right this time!B|

Odd how Oscars were bagged by "abused" criminals this year - think Hollyweird's trying to tell us something? :D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

LOL, but they can only win the best actress oscar when they get ugly for their role!

I soooo wanted to see Keisha Castle-Hughes up there. She blew me away in "Whale Rider."
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I soooo wanted to see Keisha Castle-Hughes up there. She blew me away in "Whale Rider."

Me too! :)
But probably for different reasons. I just wanted to see what Adrian Brody would do if she won...what with the fact that he was all prepared to make out with the winner on stage, and the like. ;) That had lawsuit written all over it.

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

you know, he may be a little different-looking, but I think Adrien Brody is sexy. I'd have been all over that stage! woohoo!

LOL, he's funny, too. What a guy. :$
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Anything I've ever done that ultimately was worthwhile initially scared me to death.

I don't want to hijack this thread, so don't reply to me. But I'd just like to say that's an absolutely wonderful quote. Thanks for sharing.

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

LOL, but they can only win the best actress oscar when they get ugly for their role!

Interesting observation - but also a complement to her acting ability - she didn't have to rely on her looks. Was it Nicole Kidman that had the 'nose job' last year?

For me another interesting aspect of this year's Oscars is the fact that LOTR won about 10 'technical' awards but not one for acting!

For me another interesting aspect of this year's Oscars is the fact that LOTR won about 10 'technical' awards but not one for acting!

It would be hard for them to win in a category where they were not nominated.

On a side note it was nice to be thanked by Charlize for helping her out on "Monster." Ok she didn't thank me by name but she did thank the crew which I was a part of. Kind of surreal from that low budget film to all the awards she has won since.

Josh

It would be hard for them to win in a category where they were not nominated.

That pretty much goes without saying. I'm sure you know what I mean though.:S