skyesspot

Why did you start skydiving

i never really thought about doing it until i got given a tandem as a birthday present. My close friend was friends with a skydiver so we went and jumped with him, as soon as i came down i knew i wanted to go back up.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

I would have never thought to jump out of a plane if it weren't for my Randy. I have a terrible fear of heights and until you actually experience skydiving you have no clue that the two have nothing to do with each other. It still took him about 3 months to get me in the air. Even though it took someone else to get me started, all it took was that first leap and it became all about me. No turning back now ;)

I am planning my trip through AFF right now and would never have thought about doing this if it hadn't been for Lummy.

Be careful of Lummy, he corrupts people.;)

I did it because I always wanted to. If you're waiting for a big story, ask Michele.:D

Chris

I am planning my trip through AFF right now and would never have thought about doing this if it hadn't been for Lummy.

Crap.

And here I thought it was cause I'm such a GREAT tandem instructor.

:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

And here I thought it was cause I'm such a GREAT tandem instructor

I definately owe you a HUGE thanks for showing me the world from a totally new view and sharing that whole experience w/me.

(((hugs)))

Be careful of Lummy, he corrupts people

We seem to have that effect on each other ;)
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

I never knew any skydivers or really thought seriously about jumping (although I've always dreamed of flying and absolutely love the wind on my face and in my hair) until about 4 months ago when a new friend mentioned he was going jumping and showed me some awesome video and pictures. I decided immediately that I wanted to do a tandem jump and the next day I was upward bound for 2 tandems and now I'm almost finished w/ my AFF!!!:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!