lostNspace

Muscles on Women

It depends on what you mean by strong. I like for a woman to look like a woman, not like a man. Physical strength, as I see it, has nothing to do with appearence.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

So, the man's physique has been discussed ad nauseum. Do you guys find strong women intimidating or unattractive?

When I was rockclimbing hardcore, men still found me attractive,even though I could kick their bum. The climbing (esp. when leading overhanging routes) made my upper body much more muscular, but I still look(ed) pretty feminine. Anyway, I think that men like strong women as long as they still appear soft or feminine, too. :)

In college I, well, I guess you could say I dated her... point is, I "spent some time" with a girl who was HOT, like SUPER HOT, like WAY out of my league. As most men will agree is always the case, she turned out to be psycho. Oh well, thing is that she had these great proportions, but it was just the way her body fat was distributed. She never spent a day in the gym, and (unfortunately) her body showed it. She looked great in a swimsuit or tight jeans, but she was soft all over (for lack of a better term).

There is just something to be said for a PROPER amount of muscle tone on a woman. In three words, I dig it. A girl who is naturally skinny is nice, but one who shows some muscle tone and works to look that way is MUCH better. I agree totally with the overall point of the previous posts here, that chick superbodybuilders are a bit scary. But a girl with nice abs, shoulders, back, and (yes) arms will rock my world. I like that fact that she looks that way, and the fact that she's WORKING to look that way suggests to me that she'll KEEP working to look that way down the road, which suggests good long-distance potential. If I'm going to spend the rest of my life taking care of myslef, I want a woman who will be doing the same.

Elvisio "I always break the skinny ones" Rodriguez

You mean you wouldn't want to hook up these "women".
THAT would be a HORRIFIC scare in the morning....B|

I prefer someone who's a little softer.... ;)

I've always been all about the girls who look like they take care of themselves. Some softball players and swimmers are totally hot. Some muscle tone/definition is a good thing, but the feminie overall shape is an absolute must.

I was never a fan of beanpoles or butch chicks. They just don't do it for me. Women should be soft and smooth. Curves are a good things. ;)
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

my mom is a body builder. not like one of those nice looking toned women you drool over/envy at the gym, but one of those like what someone posted above. maybe not QUITE that big, but pretty damn close. ill find pictures and post here in a bit. its strange, because ive always found it disgusting, but men fawn over her. granted, she gets those 'what the hell is that' stares sometimes too, but for the most part she is a wanted woman! i dont understand it, and i think it looks disgusting. but believe it or not, there are TONS of men out there who find that look attractive!
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

i once dated a chick that was stronger than me, she ran marathons, and did tryothalons(spelling) she was a freaking rock man. Not too bulky or anything but strong man was she strong.

She made me feel safe in a dark ally lol!!!!
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

i once dated a chick that was stronger than me, she ran marathons, and did tryothalons(spelling) she was a freaking rock man. Not too bulky or anything but strong man was she strong.

She made me feel safe in a dark ally lol!!!!

Rowers are exactly the same.

Never go to a DZ strip show.

Damn, those are some muscle bound chics! I dig strong girls but damn!

Have you ever seen what steroids do to the clit on a woman? It makes it much bigger! I knew a girl whose clit was about as big as my thumb, and she had not taken any roids in 4 years! It was scary! :|

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Some softball players and swimmers are totally hot.
I was never a fan of beanpoles or butch chicks. They just don't do it for me. Women should be soft and smooth. Curves are a good things. ;)

LoL...I swam in HS and I have always had freakish upper body strength, but not a massive back or arms...LoL...I love it when guys in a pool with me and I can out swim them and get in and out of the pool faster then most people that work out hardcore!:D:ph34r:

You dig curves? How you doin'?:P

~R+R:):ph34r:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

she was natraul, and she was not like a body builder, she was a beast to work out with. I thought my run times were good, but damn
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

LoL...I swam in HS and I have always had freakish upper body strength, but not a massive back or arms...LoL...I love it when guys in a pool with me and I can out swim them and get in and out of the pool faster then most people that work out hardcore! :D:ph34r:

You dig curves? How you doin'?

No, no, no... ow you doin?

I always loved the pool at the Rec Center. I could tread water for an hour, then stop and just sit on the bottom. I think my neutral bouyany is about 10 feet under water. :P I never had great speed in the water, but give me fins against anyone else with fins and I could smoke em. My dolphin was described as "the bomb diggity." I think I am the only guard made honorary swimmer ever. B|
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I never had great speed in the water, but give me fins against anyone else with fins and I could smoke em. My dolphin was described as "the bomb diggity." I think I am the only guard made honorary swimmer ever. B|

Fins, dolphin kick...now you are just getting kinky...:P...I had fantastic times with fins and gloves, and my kick times would beat most state level and JR. Olympic swimmers times...;)....I was a terrible flier...but I could kick ass on dolphin kick...:)

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

...now you are just getting kinky...:P

getting kinky? we haven't talked before, have we? :P

ok, so I gotta ask.

What's with all the symbols in your sig? I'm just not seeing it.
witty subliminal message
1*