Casie

Any .commers at Skydive Dallas????

Guess its time to make a trip to Dallas now.

Yes, come visit me! I'm out here at least two weekends a month, training with my four-way team. If anyone ever wants to find me out there, look for the girl in the black jumpsuit loudly and unjustly berating three guys in white jumpsuits.
Skydiving is for cool people only

I was there long enough to fill out a waiver for 2004 (might as well since work has told me expect lots more Dallas trips this year :S), lace up the S3 and get a bite to eat. Looked at the weather forcast and split. I was there about 12ish.

I was pulling in just a a large mass exidus of jumpers were leaving SDD... including a white pickup :P
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I was there long enough to fill out a waiver for 2004 (might as well since work has told me expect lots more Dallas trips this year :S), lace up the S3 and get a bite to eat. Looked at the weather forcast and split. I was there about 12ish.

I was pulling in just a a large mass exidus of jumpers were leaving SDD... including a white pickup :P

that would have been me probably... thats when about when I split. I was on the load that went up early... just 4 of us on the Cravan, can you say ROOOOMMM!
the winds really sucked tho.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Robin, congrats on your 500th! Hopefully, I'll be doing my 1000th this coming Saturday.

D.J.

1000?!? Well alright! Sounds like a celebration to me! I'm there!

Hey... bummer I didn't get to meet more of you dz.comers. Wanted to. But 'cakes is such a damn purist about 4-way training...:)
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”