weegegirl

This is cool! Car vs. Rig...

I used to be that way! Kinda wish I still was. Disposable cars are great. Before this one, I'd buy a car for about $500 and drive it till it diet completely. Then, just go get another for the same. Then you don't have to feel so bad when you run 'em off the side of the road in lovely Michigan weather!!!! B|

I know the feeling.

I just sold my $30K truck and am now in a $2K Intrepid. I'm much fonder of no payment, less than half the cost of gas and insurance.

Now the car is worth 2/3 what the rig is. :P

If I could just get rid of the wife's car with no payment...... :D

That used to be true until I need reliable transportation to the DZ. So I spent on a car, one I wanted. Then I wasn't getting to the DZ fast enough, so I spend more money to make it go faster. So my car is worth more than my rig, but it makes me think about how much I have spent my rig and canopies.

Geez....when I saw this title, I was afraid it was gonna be a rig run over by a car or something.. :S

I love my truck...and it's paid for....and I just can't even think about selling it and going with a cheap little car, even though it would mean a bunch of excess cash from selling the truck. Actually, I'm thinking about getting a new truck..

Mike

I'm with you man. I'm getting ready to get rid of my pathfinder, but I couldn't go to some beat up compact POS.

I think last years Z-71 is calling my name... B|

(just have to wait until the new model year happens)
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*