jumper03

I AM STOKED!!!

Figured out a new way to fold my t-shirts!
Been doing it this new way for a few weeks and it is FANTASTIC!!!

Tighter fold, neater fold, less chance for wrinkles and fewer visible creases!

YEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B|B|B|B|B|

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

Just do what I do.

Do your laundry, then leave it in the basket, pull out of the basket when you want to wear.B|

Yes, but then spray a little water on it, shake it out real good, and no wrinkles...and you didn't even have to fold them ;)

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

So? Howdja do it? Describe, por favor - I need to switch to folding from hanging t-shirts straight out of the dryer (awesome! NO wrinkles... if you have closet space)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Just do what I do.

Do your laundry, then leave it in the basket, pull out of the basket when you want to wear.B|

thats the ONLY way to do laundry! Folding? what the hell is that? If its wrinkled, and you care enough, iron it. me? I could care less.
My rig dont care what my clothes look like when I put it on. :D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

WTF??? So you guys just crumple up your main and shove it in the bag????? damn.....
I use laundry as a chance to practice folding and packing B|B|

My new method:
holding the shirt by the shoulders in front of you, fold in half - bringing the bottom up. Lay it down and straighten out the bottom hem (this always pissed me off with my old folding method as it was a bitch to straighten that thing out - this way makes it easy!) Then bring in the sides by doing a trifold - I bring the fold to about an inch away from the collar - and this way the sleeves just naturally fold back over and are straight, happy and wrinkle free (which was another thing that pissed me off about the old way), then fold in half again. Then all the visible creases are centered on the collor and there are no wrinkles!!!!! The pack volume is also down from the old method B|B|B|

Jump

WTF??? So you guys just crumple up your main and shove it in the bag????? damn.....

umm... yes...:o

I use laundry as a chance to practice folding and packing B|B|

My new method:
holding the shirt by the shoulders in front of you, fold in half - bringing the bottom up. Lay it down and straighten out the bottom hem (this always pissed me off with my old folding method as it was a bitch to straighten that thing out - this way makes it easy!) Then bring in the sides by doing a trifold - I bring the fold to about an inch away from the collar - and this way the sleeves just naturally fold back over and are straight, happy and wrinkle free (which was another thing that pissed me off about the old way), then fold in half again. Then all the visible creases are centered on the collor and there are no wrinkles!!!!! The pack volume is also down from the old method B|B|B|

Jump

Make sure to keep the sleeves tight and in the middle of the fold job or you may have a sleeve-over. :P

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

Make sure to keep the sleeves tight and in the middle of the fold job or you may have a sleeve-over. :P

Good point...but I'd rather have a sleeve over than a collar in tow....

:D:D

AAAARRGGHHH! It a NECK LOCK!!!!!! :S>:(:o:S:o
I'll be wearing this shirt for the rest of my life B|

Awww man! That's how I've always done it, except I do the tri-fold first, then fold in half, so the sleeves are under the bottom-half of the shirt. Nice soft opening, with no premature sleeve deployment. Try it...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Good point...but I'd rather have a sleeve over than a collar in tow....

:D:D

Make sure your shirt-loading is appropriate. The worst thing is to have someone without adequate training in a shirt one or more sizes too small for them going out. If you do decide to downsize, make sure you know how to flex your muscles properly and suck in your belly.:P Could be fatal to your social life.:D

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

Awww man! That's how I've always done it, except I do the tri-fold first, then fold in half, so the sleeves are under the bottom-half of the shirt. Nice soft opening, with no premature sleeve deployment. Try it...

But when I was doing the tri-fold first, the bottom hem would curl and be a bitch to straighten. This way I can control the bottom hem and 'get it all the bag' HAHAHAHA

Just do what I do.

Hi Dave

You been talking to one my old skydiving room mates?

He did the same thing hxcept he put his dirties in his dresser to keep from smelling up the place. :P

Claimed he knew when it was time to do laundry when the basket was emptyB|

R.I.P.

Make sure your shirt-loading is appropriate. The worst thing is to have someone without adequate training in a shirt one or more sizes too small for them going out. If you do decide to downsize, make sure you know how to flex your muscles properly and suck in your belly. Could be fatal to your social life.

You know, there is a pic out there somewhere of Aggiedave seriously overloading an Icarus canopies shirt. :D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

This is my preferred method as well. This is the Pro-Fold.:D

Make sure your shirt-loading is appropriate. The worst thing is to have someone without adequate training in a shirt one or more sizes too small for them going out. If you do decide to downsize, make sure you know how to flex your muscles properly and suck in your belly. Could be fatal to your social life.

You know, there is a pic out there somewhere of Aggiedave seriously overloading an Icarus canopies shirt. :D

I seriously overload my pants. Almost blew them out a few times as a matter of fact:ph34r::):P.

Take that how will. They are probably all true!:D

You know, there is a pic out there somewhere of Aggiedave seriously overloading an Icarus canopies shirt

Bwaahahahahahaha!

Say what you will, but not everyone has the skill and talent to load up an Icarus T-shirt like that!

*snicker*
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."