Jessica

More partying in Houston this weekend? Please?

You are more than welcome to help me pack my dad for his move in 2 weeks.

I didn't think so B|

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Clay, shut your sheep-hole! Why you gotta be so mean? Spoiled brat...

Jessica, I am SO SORRY - I didn't see this thread until now.

Where are you, what are you doing, what are you up for? I can't promise anything right now, since it's very last minute, but we'll see what kind of trouble we can stir up anyway.

I'm PM'ing you my number right now.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Spoiled brat..

Yes......you do spoil me rotten and I LOVE every minute of it. Thank you sweety! ;)

:P:P;);):)

Could you guys maybe, you know, at least attempt some coordination next time?? Sheesh. Oh well, hafta go party Again. It's a rough life.

B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I hate you all except Rebecca. :)
I've decided to leave a day early -- but don't worry, I managed to track down some whuffo friends and get so drunk I never want to see a sapporo or chocolate martini again. Bleah.

I'm gonna check out the wind tunnel in Conroe on my way back! Whee!
Skydiving is for cool people only

Jessicakes, sweetie -- let me know how that tunnel is, OK?

And my offer to have you help me pack my dad's apartment still stands, although right now I"m having a simply mahvelous time doing yard work :P

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Damn. :( Believe it or not, I didn't even end up going out last night. Nope, just sat there, staring at my phone, willing Jessica to call me.

It was a long night.

:D Kidding about the staring at the phone, though I was in my new place chillin' with the pets and continuing the never-ending quest of getting my shit together.

I'm glad you had a good time Jessica! Now you have my number for next time. :)

Hey I'm gonna be in Houston tomorrow (Thursday) through Sunday. If anyone wants to hang out, please let me know! Send me a PM for my phone number. Any night is good, especially Friday or Saturday.

Skydive Houston had a crawfish boil on Saturday night.

Two big-way SCR dives.

An incredible SCR ceremony, where not only beer was poured on the victim, but also crawfish scraps.

A high-speed low pass with the Otter, and near-vertical pull-up, that was the most awesome Otter maneuver I've ever seen.

And an out-of-control student saved by a Cypress.

You shoulda been there!