Slowfaller

Post a picture you took, a favorite picture

Great fireworks shot!

I'm not the photographer in the family, my hubby is. These are 2 of his. I don't have much of his scanned on to the computer, but he's an awesome photographer.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

A few of my favorites are HERE and below. I like the tandem ones becasue I've never heard a human being scream that loud for an entire freefall.:D

I didn't take these but they are some of my favorites
HERE
and
HERE
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

"kopi af UKtrip03 056"
I didnt take this pic as its me onit:ph34r::D but its one of the best i have.. showing a guy enjoying lifeB|

"kopi af Faber 001"
A pic i took of myself on a solo last summer. if you look in my glasses will you see the area im in.B|

Had to resize them:( but hey you can see them:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I have lots of cool photos flying our DC-3 & C-46 over Alaskan glaciers and the beach, but they are all too big. Boo Hoo! I will try to figure out how to reduce them again without my viewer getting in the way, which I haven't paid the 30 dollars for, but it seems to hikack all my photos. Will have to post them if and when I fugure out how to get them down to 60KB. :(

Will have to post them if and when I fugure out how to get them down to 60KB.

yeah, let me know when you figure it out because I just had the same problem.>:(

Now THAT were a funny guy

Yes, he puts on quite a show! I'll be going to NYC tomorrow and we will go to Mimi's to see this guy. The place is like a Star Wars bar. There is a woman who dances around with a beer bottle on her head, and this guy, Hunter Blue, who plays piano and constantly does costume changes as he plays. Quite entertaining :D:D:D

Do you have to purchase that? U have adobe deluxe that I scanned pictures in with, but even if I try to reduce them there, that damned viewer steps in, opens them, and won't let go! I have been told to uninstall it, but am afraid I will not be able to view my photos then. I don't recall where that program came from! I think I used it for the 30 days, but then didn't register. It has been holding all of my photos hostage ever since.
So tell us again how you reduce a photo and save it as a jpg. Yes I know some of you are getting flaskbacks to a previous post, me too! :(

if you use Windows as OS,you have Paint on your computer,right clik on your (COPY of the) pic,press the "open whith" buttom,find paint there.

Paint open:
In navigation pannel theres a button called pic(translating from my DK vers so sorry if it dont say the same...),find the resize button and say how many % from the original you want it in..

hope it helps:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Gosh it sounds so easy, I just think I have been hijacked! I open the Windows Explored file cabinet, go to the file, and rt. click- there is no open with option, just an open option which immediately opens in Hobie, the viewer. I have approached this so mnay different ways and suspect that hobie has somehow instituted himself as the only option. Even if I open it in Adobe and transfer it to a disk and try to open it, bon, voila, there is hobie opening it! That makes me mad that a viewer has infultrated my system. If I figure out how to rip him out by his wires, does my OS, Windows 98 have a way to open and view my photos without that viewer. I am getting mad! Am ready to find hobie at his house and blow it up, wait, you are not allowed to say stuff like that or the men in the coats will come and haul you away.... I've already been warned when I threatened to blow up my surgeon's house! :S

Am ready to find hobie at his house and blow it up, wait, you are not allowed to say stuff like that or the men in the coats will come and haul you away.... I've already been warned when I threatened to blow up my surgeon's house! :S

:ph34r::D you live in the wrong country;) good luck whith your project,i hope you win:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Rt.click from Windows Explorer file yields:
-open (with hobie automatically)
-add to zip
-add to pilot DC-3 1.zip
-zip & email Pilot DC-3 1.zip
- Incoculate IT PE
-email with Yahoo
-send to
-cut
-copy
-create short cut
-Delete
-rename
-properties

Hmmmm what else to do? Where else to turn? Anyone know? :S

TA DA! I found one, the only one on my computer small enough to upload! It was of a World Record 4 pt. 106 way in Cross Keys. I am in the 7:00 position in the blue suit with lime green grippers, next to Carl on my left in purple and Truet Miley in bright orange on my right! I got to do the hero slot last out of the cassa! Our quadrant was consistently built first before the others even got their second line built. We rocked!
I am sooo cool! I just can't get over myself! ;)

Here are mine

The first is my girlfriend, someone else took the pic and i fell madly in love with the eyes in that one, so i photosopped it so the eyes came out more.

The second is a Point-and-shoot in Barcelona, when i looked at them later i really liked the pic.

More pics will certainly follow

ps. I had to pull-down the image quality somewhat, so full size links(well full size...-->around 1024x768 ) are here:

http://home.planet.nl/~smeadrep/Sacred.jpg
http://home.planet.nl/~smeadrep/Bird.jpg

Oh My God, that's cool!
Just to blow my own horn, since no one else will, I used to volunteer to dive in and clean that big tank at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I was one of the dudes, well chicks in the suits and surface linked hats talking to the public while feeding the creatures. They started that after a while, but first we all started out just vacuuming and cleaning the windows with suction cups.
I also used to clean boat bottoms on SCUBA for the CA Commercial divers. There we left the tanks on the dock or in the skiff and used long huka hoses for air. That way our wetsuits' buoyancy provided us leverage. In those tanks though it doesn't work that way so you have to use a suction cup on the window to pull against! I also used to dive in the shark tank. You could always tell the new guys 'cause they were the ones looking over their shoulders all the time!
That lucky chick Julie Packard went to the same all girls' schools I went to, Castilleja in Palo Alto, from which I was expelled, and Miss Porter's School in Farmington, Connecticut. We also both went to UC Santa Cruz. She majored in kelp, and I majored in Biochemistry.
I was way into fish and reef tanks. The inside of my apartment was nothing but fish tanks, 3 300 gallon reefs (2 soft and hard coral, 1 agressive salt water fish incl. lion fish, and anenomies), 2 smaller reefs, (1 delicate creatures, the other an isolation tank), 1 100 gallon aggressive fresh water fish including African cyclids and catfish, 1 communal tank, 1 tank for crustacians. Entering my apartment was like going under water. I would friek out going to anyone else's house since they all seemed so static, pedestrian, and lifeless.
The only difference between Julie Packard and me was that she had a rich Daddy who bought her her own aquarium, and mine was and did not, Boo Hoo! I need a rich Daddy to adopt me! :$
Rehab is for quitters.