Rebecca

Houston, we have a party.

BlackMALE? Hmm, which side of whose bed did you wake up on?

And, um, NO, most definitely do NOT want all posted until reviewed and approved by moi.

I've been trying to keep in mind that warning that HH posted about everyone you've ever known or will know having access to this board, if you catch my drift... :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Well it's not my fault that some of us are not able to consume beer correctly - BTW are there ANY of those left?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well it's not my fault that some of us are not able to consume beer correctly - BTW are there ANY of those left?

Um, no. No beer left. None. Until the next day when more people showed up... :S

I live in a pub.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Damn turtles have to be so s...l....o....w.....

post the pictures or they catch up with the ones from this weekend.

Ok, Ok, Here are some of the more "Tame" photos.

These were taken at Cabo in Houston - but it was JUST BEGINNING!!!!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

And so we took the party to Rebecca's house - heh - Just cuz Clay had to go and work didn't mean WE did - and the Action continues . . .

The Monkey room is it's own little world all together . . .

Then - you know you ALL want to know what backs up the boobies - sooooo. . .

Last one is a shot that was left off the previous post.

There are more to come - but I need "Approval" first:o:P

:|:(*sigh* I have been banned from further posting of pics until she sees them - But will she come to Aggieland - Nooooooooooooooo -

WTF is going on in here!?!?!>:(

Cory, you are so gonna get it - purple nerples, three for each nipple! I'll be there in five minutes, Mr. I-Just-Got-A-Promotion-I'm-A-Big-Boy-Now! Your pressed dress shirt is gonna look pretty funny with big twisted wrinkles on your chest!

And you, Lover McSheepy! You know you would 'put up' with me regardless of boobage, because I am a kind, sweet, thoughtful, person who completely rocks! Riiiight?

Et tu, Turtle? Slacker?? Tsk, tsk. I had considered you above all this. Sigh. You disappoint me.

Hey, punk! While I'm doling out e-lashings, learn to spell my name, bitch!

Ahh. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta keep these hooligans in line. :D

;);)B|B|

Ahh. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta keep these hooligans in line.

and might i add that you are doing a FINE job at it. And damn, i saw some pics, and you and tg are looking mighty hot. Been too long since i seen either one of you.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Ahh. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta keep these hooligans in line.

and might i add that you are doing a FINE job at it. And damn, i saw some pics, and you and tg are looking mighty hot. Been too long since i seen either one of you.:D

;)Thanks doll! TG looked great that night. I didn't feel so hot in librarian glasses - I couldn't find my contacts, but I wasn't going to let that stop the party!