Laurel

KUDOS to CHICAGOLAND!

Thanks to all that offered constructive suggestions to handle the little snafu I was entangled with. Doug offered to refund the money making me an extremely happy girl.

THANKS, DOUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:):):):):):)
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Was it possible that you got stuck talking to someone at manifest before that felt like being a bastard?

Phil must have. But all is taken care of, now, and I am a happy camper.
My Pink M

Glad about the outcome. It's great that you had the integrity to post the resolution to your difference in a public way too. We definitely do not need these bad jives in the community.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Good job Doug and all the people at Chicagoland. B|B|

[rant on] I do want to take the time to say, they didn't have to do this. I can see the point in doing it because Laurel took to bashing his business on a very high profile website for our sport. This was totaly uncalled for.

People pay attention to what your doing and spending money on. NO-REFUND = You buy it, your stuck with it. End of story.. Everyone who wants a refund has "special" circumstances. Learn to live with your mistakes.
[rant off]

Gratz Laurel you got what you wanted B| even if I don't agree with the way you went about it..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I am bumping this post because I want to ensure that all who read the first post do see that Chicagoland did resolve the issue at hand.

I just want to be fair and for this post to have equal time in the readers' eyes.
My Pink M