gerryfuss

follow along if you care to.....

Hi, just looking to maybe get to know a little more about others who care to share. My name is Gerry (bet you couldn't guess that) and I am living in Ontario around Niagara Falls, and I am 23 years old.
maybe I'll share some more if this thread gets going. ;)

Dude the people who follow "Talkback" are a fickle bunch. Don't get your feelings hurt if your thread doesn't flame and become popular..

I'm Shawn, live in Houston and I would like to drink all your cold :D while fondling a certain Ga skydiver. :ph34r::ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

this thread belongs to welcome and greetings doesn't it ??

probably, but I find that to be a "routine" forum. Anytime I've looked at it it's the same people saying "welcome to the forum". I've been here for a while and those are not the responses I was looking for.

My name is David Lund, I'm fix'n to turn 24 and I just re-enrolled in college (after a break) to finish up my degree in History. So, I'm living in College Station Texas and plan on living here for a long while after graduating.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

My last jump was on Saturday 13th March at Netheravon in the UK. It was cold and windy!

p.s. you picture is a little too low quality I think.

Yep - I know... I had to make it smaller using Paint which sucks...[:/] are you volunteering to fix it for me?! :)
Vicki

My name is Gerry (bet you couldn't guess that) and I am living in Ontario around Niagara Falls. ;)

Hey Gerry. Where do you jump? I'm from Ottawa and I jump in Gananoque. I've been to Burnaby quite a few times and planning on going back for the FF festival in July.

Cheers!

Marz

Hi Gerry, I am Kathryn The Goddess of Freeflying, not because I am Omar-like in the sky...maybe after 10,000 jumps I will be, but because I like to get people all pissy about my name and I think it is funny when people get all agrivated over someone's screen name that they don't even know... Oh yeah, I currently live in Hemet, CA about 20 mins from Perris. I jump as much as I can, but currently I am suffering from morning sickness, and brokeitist. Which by they way is a suck combonation, esp. when there are such pretty blue skies and the temp is just right...not too hot and not too cold...However, I was promised that not this weekend, but next weekend we are going.... Ok so I am a goddess because I like talking about my self... and I am pretty cute too, even with a big fat belly...

My name is David Lund, I'm fix'n to turn 24 and I just re-enrolled in college (after a break) to finish up my degree in History. So, I'm living in College Station Texas and plan on living here for a long while after graduating.

I attended college after highschool, and recieved a diploma in electronics. Did the technician thing for about 3 yrs and decided to attend university this past fall. I am majoring in mathematics and hope to get into teaching at the secondary level.

Hi Gerry, I am Kathryn The Goddess of Freeflying, not because I am Omar-like in the sky...maybe after 10,000 jumps I will be, but because I like to get people all pissy about my name and I think it is funny when people get all agrivated over someone's screen name that they don't even know... Oh yeah, I currently live in Hemet, CA about 20 mins from Perris. I jump as much as I can, but currently I am suffering from morning sickness, and brokeitist. Which by they way is a suck combonation, esp. when there are such pretty blue skies and the temp is just right...not too hot and not too cold...However, I was promised that not this weekend, but next weekend we are going.... Ok so I am a goddess because I like talking about my self... and I am pretty cute too, even with a big fat belly...

may I ask what is brokeitist?

may I ask what is brokeitist?

sure it is a sickness of not haveing any money... (broke) lol...ok so I like to make up silly names to make things sound really bad... One time I called in sick to work because I was suffering from wuffotitist....which he didn't even ask, because I guess he wanted to seem smart...but really wuffotitist is from being around too many wuffos on a pretty day, and I needed to go and jump...

Hi, Gerry . . . I'm Kelly, 24 years old, representing the great state of Georgia, and I want world peace and an end to hunger . . . and adorable puppies for everyone, so when they feel sad, they always have someone to hug. The USA is the greatest country in the world! :)
Like my Ms. America speech? :D

Kelly