flyangel2

Attention Colorado Skydivers, Take 2

Well it seems that those greenies feel the need to come out here and check up on all us. The talented and some times handsome Bill Von is in Boulder. He would like to meet up with us for dinner. Any evening works for him, and I'm tending to lean towards Thursday. That way we won't have to hassle with the Friday night dinner crowds. We could meet at the same place that we had dinner with that other green guy , what's his name? Ram :D
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Gee, no replies yet. I guess I shouldn't have told the gang it was Bill we were meeting for dinner.:o
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Excuse me, I'm not going to talk to you. You still haven't changed that picture. Plus, you're another year older now. That was so cool for your mom to bring B.day cake to the DZ. If you weren't as big as you are, I would have had you wearing it, instead of eating it;)

If you weren't as big as you are, I would have had you wearing it, instead of eating it;)

Mar, he must be friggin huge if you backed down from a simple challenge like that. You don't back down from much...btw Filmipe has your number and will be calling...
-----
~~~Michael

Bill says that he's at a place in Longmont. Why not the place we had dinner with Remi? Can you post the name and location for anyone that can make it?

If I open up the discussion for times, that will cause some headaches, so I'll just say a meet time of 6:30 on Thursday, Arpil 1st.

Oh no:o April Fools day. What a great day to have dinner with Bill.

Jon, maybe you should get off your butt and post a little more, then people would be willing to come out your way and have dinner with you;)

I'm sure I'll be available Thursday for dinner

Sure..... available for Bill, but not little ole me.... What did Bill promise to get accrued attendence? another bondage seminar?>:(

:D:D:D

ROTFLMAO! I think I was out of town when you were here last. :)

If Kalyne had know just how good looking you are, I'm sure she would have changed her plans to be there.