Viking

Greeeeaaat My Tonsils are hurting like a SOB!

B|B| can't swallow anything without it hurting really bad. I was just sick and had a pretty mean sore throat. Just looked at them and there all red and have little white spots on them. who here has had there tonsils out at an adult age?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I have to have mine out...i constantly have tonsillitis and strep...they're not touching yet are they? That's always fun...

Unless yours get infected often though dont worry bout having to have them out...they're usually pretty reluctant to take them out at an adult age unless they get infected often...

*daizey*

still have mine...

Anybody want some Anybody want some Ghirardelli Chocolate brownies?? ??

any relation with your tonsils ??? :P

WARNING : eating too much Ghirardelli Chocolate brownies can be harmful for your tonsils
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

yeah i had to wait 9 times before i could get them out, part of the immune system or something to that effect, the last time i caught it i ran a 103.9 temp, with my head laying under one of the lobby seats, the nurse finally takes me in and checks my temp again. needless to say i was rushed right in.

took them out last summer at 25. probably the worst pain ever. i could eat drink or even breath. haha i soooooo glad they are done and i never have to go through that again!!! oh i lost about 5.5kg in 6 days because i couldn't eat

Yeah, what he said...:S Had mine removed in January. It sucked rocks. It sucked a lot LESS than tonsilitis ALL the time though...:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

lol i couldn't even finish my first serving :(:(:( all those chocolately brownies just sitting in the fridge waiting for someone to eat them.............
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin