BethUK

Aghhhhh....I just swallowed.......

The ball off the top of my tongue bar!!!! Dammit!!! Anyone else suffered with this?! [:/]:S:D:o

Bxxx
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

The ball off the top of my tongue bar!!!! Dammit!!! Anyone else suffered with this?! [:/]:S:D:o

Bxxx

Well you can buy a replacement or go the other route. It will travel thru your digestive tract and come out eventualy. :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Haha, so funny that you mention it. I swallowed mine on sunday night. It's the 3rd one i've swallowed in the last 5 months. I need to screw them on tighter.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yes well, I cant possibly imagine what you "thought" the post may contain ;):P Noop.....cant imagine!

My other bars are at uni, so I have had to be creative and take the ball off my belly button bar, steralise it and stick that on my tongue bar til 2moro!!

Beth xxx

Well glad to hear others have done it too and are still alive to tell the tale!!! Mine was always on tight, but I loosened it the other day as I was going to change it, so musta not screwed it back on good enough! :D:S

Beth x

I have had my tongue pierced for 7 years now.. after I had it for 3 years I took it out for about 9 months and I was able to put the barbell back in without a problem. I have not swallowed any part of it though.. never.. perhaps you need to get better jewelry if its coming loose on you? you can always use other things to keep the hole open for a very short period without causing too many problems.. I would jsut suggest going to a shop and spending the 15-20 bucks and get a new one...

Yes well, I cant possibly imagine what you "thought" the post may contain ;):P Noop.....cant imagine!

My other bars at at uni, so I have had to be creative and take the ball off my belly button bar, steralise it and stick that on my tongue bar til 2moro!!

Beth xxx

Woah! good luck w/ that... intermingling of the jewlrey! I know id never move one of my balls to another piece! :D:o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Lol, dont be rude young maaaan! ;) He he, the balls the same and I did steralise it first!!! :P Im sure it will be ok over night, no chance im risking having this tongue piercing heal up!!

Beth x

whoa! when i had my tounge peireced, there were so many times i almost swallowed the ball!!! i'd be playing with it, twirling it around in the airplane or something and it would pop off on jump run. :D:D That's one drama I'm glad I don't miss. :ph34r:

Good luck!

Oh I will, I have other ones at my own house, but im at my parents, so had to be a little creative...mines only been pierced 6 months, so dont really wanna risk it healing up, or coming out while im asleep, the ball was identicle to the one i swallowed and I did steralise it, so I'm sure all will be ok :)
Beth xxx

i was not being rude! you just got a dirty mind! :o:P
yes... it must heal! healing is priority! i too would take no chances on healing.

steriliized it huh? :Pdo you have an autoclave handy?!:D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I do have a dirty mind, I no longer try to deny this fact....but I wasn't being dirty minded then, you were!!! I am a little :) most the time, no really I am ;)

Beth x

you should be telling sunshine off for swallowing THREE of hers!!!!

He yells at me for plenty of other stuff. I have a whole bunch of balls and like to change them around. Right now i have pink ones. The one i swallowed sunday was a glow in the dark one. I'll miss that one cause i sure the hell aint gonna use it again!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Been there, its a pain. If you buy a replacement, make sure it is from the same company. It may seem like it fits, but you may loose it again. If you are unsure of the maker of your jewerly, just get a new barbell. It will be close to the same price as the new ball depending on the gauge in your mouth. HOpe this helps.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Haha, so funny that you mention it. I swallowed mine on sunday night. It's the 3rd one i've swallowed in the last 5 months. I need to screw them on tighter.

If they are metal or acryllic balls, be careful screwing them on too tight. This can be a problem too, you ruin the thread of the screw/ball and it doesn't close or screw on completely. This is true esp. of the acryllics. Just make sure its on there good and tighten it once every few weeks.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

HINT: When you are tightening the balls, use a cloth/towel/t-shirt/whatever to hold both balls with (please restrain yourselves with the ball holding jokes!!)[:/] This will give you better grip and you can put them on tighter. Use same technique to get them off.

And if they come off again....spit, don't swallow.

Wow - words I never thought I would utter to a girl.....

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."

Yeah..and you're the first guy to say that to me too!!! However, I was eating my tea and must have swallowed the ball without realising...Jeez all this talk about balls, shafts and sptting not swallowing...guna get told off ;)

Beth xx