piisfish

how do you like my country ?

Excellent country...

I've only been to Zurich (4 or 5 times), going to be there next w/end for some tunnel time again... Been to the alps for snowboarding near Zurich and that was expensive B|

Will be going to Geneva in a couple of weeks for business and have been told its better than Zurich.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

geneva is "better" than zurich because it is very international, and the main language is french and NOT züritütsch (zurich swiss german dialect) :) nevertheless it is not very easy (maybe easier for a foreigner than for a swiss) to get integrated in some group when you go out.
the tunnel in zurich is really old... If you get to try the one in Paris.... That one is much better... (well... never been to either... would love to try airodium in zurich even if it's old...)

very surprised of all the good impressions people have...
for the moment the only negative point is the cost of life in general...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I hate the Swiss.
They have holes in their cheese. I am convinced the folk at the factory take the best bits out before they export it.>:(

I also stabbed myself in the leg with a Swiss army knife. It hurt...those things are too sharp. Talk about WMD's. The US should invade.

My last rant is about their watches. They keep accurate time. What is it with that??? I'm an African an accurate watch is as useful as tits on a bull.

:P:P:P

They have holes in their cheese

as i've been told, but can't confirm...... not true.... it's something we do to the cheese.. true swiss cheese has no holes......

They have holes in their cheese

as i've been told, but can't confirm...... not true.... it's something we do to the cheese.. true swiss cheese has no holes......

You do WHAT to swiss cheese?????

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

You do WHAT to swiss cheese

i don't do anything.. i was talking about "us" as a group and how we call cheese with holes in it "swiss cheese" when reall swiss cheese has none... but i can not confirm this... piish.. any help????

I was just being silly, Wingnut!

As for Switzerland, I love it!! I've been skiiing, paragliding, climbed a glacier, ate fondue, bought a damn knife, and tried really hard to understand their German dialect.

What do you call it? Schwetzedutsch? :S Might as well have been Japanese! Hee hee, well maybe not that different, but still.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I was just being silly, Wingnut

i know.............

oh hey anyone want to buy 40 swiss francs from me?????? i got em sitting here from mylast trip and well i'm to lazy to go tot he bank and have em exchanged....lol.... probly just save em and use em when i go back....... i'm sure glad the didn't switch to the euro.... atleast i can use my swiss money again unlike my duetsch marks i got that are worthles now besides as colectibles....

I think your country is awesome! Was only there for a week several years ago, but it was a beautiful place to be...even though I spent a few days green and pukin'....(maybe that was too honest...lol)...the scenery from my little room was relaxing.

Peace~
Lindsey
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

:D
ROFLMAO

our biggest competitors in cheese ... the Swiss sell holes with edges..... and we love to buy it!

and the Genuine Swiss Knifes: i always have one in my handbag, what for? don't know. maybe Switzerland's army is invading Europe and i need to defend myself??

and oh, not to forget: with this knife, instead of stabbing yourself, you may open a bottle of good German wine....

B|B|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

hi piisfish,

i love your country! been there so many times, paid hundreds of Swiss Franksen as i was driving tooo fast...>:( but love Switzerland.

and even from altitude: wonderful !

love it, even sometimes Swiss people are a little bit sloooow .....;)
:$

BTW: the tunnel in Rümlang is sooo funny! been there several times, enjoyed every minute. they were so helpful in training me on basics ! had great times there.

dudeist skydiver # 3105

You do WHAT to swiss cheese

i don't do anything.. i was talking about "us" as a group and how we call cheese with holes in it "swiss cheese" when reall swiss cheese has none... but i can not confirm this... piish.. any help????

soo lets get things straight : some swiss cheeses have holes, some don't.
Emmentaler is the most known of these, and is originally made in the Emmen valley (the Emme being a river, and a tal is a valley in german), which is in the Bern region.
people like the French say that Gruyère has holes, but it doesn't...

The Emmentaler paradox :
more cheese, more holes
but more holes, less cheese
therefore more cheese, less cheese :P

as said the dialects are known as schwytzertüütsch, but every region, city, village has its own dialect.
and yes, it could also be japanese... sooo complicated...

DUDE! I lOVE THAT COUNTRY!!!
Maybe that because lived there for 18 years...and was born in the alps:P
My Bro still lives in Lausanne, my Mom lives in Meiringen (20 minutes away form lauterbrunnen) and my Dad lives in Martigny!
How the f#@K did I end up living in the central valley in Cali I don't know!!!
But some day I'll go back baby!!!
I've been lurking those walls in Meiringen ever since I was a kid...
I might trade room and board for some base mentorship :P

"We see the world just the way we are...

yup... swiss base rocks.. it's legal but shouldn't be too advertised... some people don't like to have too many visitors coming and not asking and finish in hospital or worse, and then have really bad advertisment on the activity and have sites closed or get a law voted against them.
I just suggest you edit your post to erase the name of the place where the walls are...
gonna go soon to groud crew and video BASE people. really wanna see that.