napaguy99

Just ordered my new container!!

Well it's official! I just got off the phone with the gear dealer and my G3 is on order. I got the M5 with no Unisyn, but with stainless hardware. It's all red and silver, with a hint of black here and there. I wanted to pay a little homage to my alma mater, Ohio State (Go Bucks!). They say it'll be 8-10 weeks.

I would put a picture up of the color scheme but I can't figure a way to get the file from Mirage's website colored. I tried opening it in paintbrush but the program only paints in shades of gray for some reason. Anyone know another way to do it?

Oh, P.S. My old Infinity container will be up for sale once the Mirage comes in. Any takers??

"Let the misinterpretation and attacks begin."

I would put a picture up of the color scheme but I can't figure a way to get the file from Mirage's website colored. I tried opening it in paintbrush but the program only paints in shades of gray for some reason. Anyone know another way to do it?

Are you asking for pix of the new Mirage, or the old Infinity?

wanted to pay a little homage to my alma mater, Ohio State (Go Bucks!)

just l;etting you know, stay away from plfking, that guy has a michigan patch on his rig...... something about he was learned real good there or something.........

Alright, major props to my buddy Jeff up in NY for helping me out with this. I got it figured out. The pix of the Mirage are my new rig, and the ones of the Infinity are my current container, which will soon be up for sale.

I'm keeping my main, reserve, hook knife and Cypress. Everything else is going with the container.

Enjoy!

Lookin good;) Way to salute the Bucks! I'm sure you will love the new G3 and get some good cash for the Infinity. I remember in Lake Wales that the Infinity was in really good condition, someone is gonna have a great rig if you sell it!

Miss ya much;):)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com