dustin19d

How long!

Oh, about 6 days. It's terrible, I'm alreay going through withdrawl - I've lost half my teeth an all I can do is sit and stare off at the wall.

Hmm, let see, it's been about 1 and 1/2 months since my last TURBINE jump, that alone will cause mild rigor mortis in most jumpers....:P
=========Shaun ==========

Im going crazy here for real....

Sometimes When I'm really depressed from not jumping (Usually if I haven't jumped in over a week or so) I'll put on my rig, altimeter, and helmet, sit on the floor of the car and make airplane noises. I'll even pretend to fight against the wind as I open the tailgate to my Station Wagon/Skyvan.
=========Shaun ==========

ah, you mean the drinky girls.
first of all they dont speak english so you cant carry a conversation.
and secondly they are working!!!

now if your objective is a nut, then yeah they work. for about $50.

Im to the point I want to lay my canopy behind me and RUN off the roof of my baracks...

All my friends have cameras waiting for that!!!

Camp Casey. Actualy camp Hovey, but its really part of casey so no differance.
Its abought 8 miles from the Demileterized Zone.
So we are prety far up North.

Why? U been here before?

EDIT: another DZ.commer (NBLOOD) is here with me.
so we are both suffering.
But he is a Major and I'm only a sergeant so he makes enough $ to be happy not jumping:ph34r:

I hear you! Last jump was the holiday boogie in Eloy. Next jump is when I get R&R - 27 days and counting...

On the other hand, I will be getting two weeks worth of coached RW jumps courtesy of the Army so it's not all bad!B|

Korea / Iraq, same shit, different country...>:(

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

British Army - it is just a course that I managed to get a place on... proper sports jumping, none of that unpleasant military crud!!:PB|

Boy just lucky I guess!:)

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

Boy just lucky I guess!:)

Damn right your lucky.. ENJOY!

I was in England with the US Army/ Special Forces
the month of October 2002. Most of the time was spent in Walse actualy. We where pretending to be arabs while they where practicing kindnaping key targets!

Sometimes When I'm really depressed from not jumping (Usually if I haven't jumped in over a week or so) I'll put on my rig, altimeter, and helmet, sit on the floor of the car and make airplane noises. I'll even pretend to fight against the wind as I open the tailgate to my Station Wagon/Skyvan.

:ph34r::DLast weekend,wwer were a couple of guys who hadnt BASE´d for weeks.. we desided to PCA a BIG teddy bear off 7.floor,it landed nice and unharmed,under to round BIG pc´sB| ohh and ofcours it were in dark,so we didnt got spottet:PB|(ohh it were a B,and 7.floor were the roff,so we couldnt burn the object:P;))

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

It's been since the Mardi Gras boogie for me.... I've been nursing a back injury since then...and I was supposed to go jump this weekend, but on Wed I did something to my leg...doc thinks I may have torn my calf muscle..hurts like hell to walk(and it would really hurt to slide/run out landings)...but getting better...he said it'll probably be ok in 8 to 10 more days. It will have been long enough for me at that point that I'll need to do the first few jumps back on my bigger canopy...getting out of currency on a small canopy is a big no no..

You need to start buying beer for some of the pilots at the base there. Any UH-1's or -60's? You need to talk them into taking you up.

Mike

Leap Day, Feb 29th. It will be a few more weeks since I just had my wisdom teeth pulled.

I'm going back to packing full time on the weekends as well...I need the cash.