Vallerina

Midwest Jumpers!

Who else is all excited about the much too long winter which extended into spring being DONE? Now it's our turn to call other people crazy for their miserable weather conditions (ie, much too hot or far too much humidity!) Finally, we don't have to travel so far to get some jumps in!

Who wants to celebrate with me that we can finally stand outside for more than 5 minutes without cussing about the darn weather? :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Oh yea!!! I just got home from a kick ass interview...fingers crossed on this one! its going to be 68 here today!!! sweeettt...

Course im trying to egnore the forcast for the weekend/next week :S
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Woo hoo! Congrats! Yeah, this weekend doesn't look great, but at least it's not snowing! I'll just go dance in the rain or something this weekend!

(Friday looks alright. Anyone up for going to SDC?)

Who wants to celebrate with me that we can finally stand outside for more than 5 minutes without cussing about the darn weather? :)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Count me in!!!!!!!;)B| I wanna jump damnit...now if only I had the money...[:/]B|

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

yeah, I am very much loving the nicer weather
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I got addicted to this sport at the wrong time~last fall.

That little addiction caused me to drop a phat load of cash on two trips to Florida so I didn't have to wait till warm weather to jump. ;)

Thank God it's finally starting to get nice out!!

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

hey Val,

my office is closing at noon on Friday b/c of Good Friday, so i am gonna try and haul ass to ottawa for a few.

tomas

Woo hoo! If I pretend to be a freeflyer and wear the suit, will you jump with me? :P

Do any of you Midwest jumpers have any big plans or goals for this summer? (Like....partying with me? :)
Cory...whenever I look back and think about when I started jumping, I think that I should've started in the fall and saved all winter long for student jumps. Thanks for showing me that that wouldn't have happened! :D:P

Do any of you Midwest jumpers have any big plans or goals for this summer? (Like....partying with me? :)

Actually, you are on my list of people I need to jump with and of course get drunk with...:D:ph34r:

~R+R:)...Hey, when you comin' to PU? Anytime soon? 'Cause I'll buy ya a beer...B|
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Note to self, potential jumpin @ SDC on Friday... hmmm, sounds like fun! And since I have the day off work... and since CSC isn't open on week days yet.... hmmm :)
and since Val is goin to be there, hmmm. Tomas don't count since he'll only jump w/ the GOOD hd jumpers :P.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

hahahhaha...well you missed it on sunday...i was at CSC mostly SITFLYING!!! :P

NO WAY!! THAT IS CRAZY!!

Someone in my office told me it's nice out today, but I wouldn't know :(

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

hahahhaha...well you missed it on sunday...i was at CSC mostly SITFLYING!!! :P

NO WAY!! THAT IS CRAZY!!

Someone in my office told me it's nice out today, but I wouldn't know :(

That person lied. It is beautiful outside :ph34r:

Too bad I probably won't be able to make it out to jump this weekend. Damn job.

maybe the wind will actually be reasonable this weekend B|

don't forget to parade around in your new FI t-shirt tracy, you did read the fine print when you bought it right?

/edited to add: tomas, I finally get your obsession with getting Marg, Marc and us together for your "Ex-Presidents" jump... that stupid movie was on tv yesterday...

...awful...

oh..and partying with val

That better be on your list, Tomas!!!!

My goal for this summer is to become much better at big-ways. I really want to get on the next women's world record.

OOOHHH!!! Me me me!!!

Yay! Tracy's in!!!

I can't wait to hang out with you guys around the bonfire!!! Much trouble will be had this summer....

Yes...those winds were rather squirrley last weekend, hopefully this weekend will be better. :D

And, I didn't know there was fine print when buying t-shirts out of the trunk of a car!:o:P I'll see what I can do though:)
And...you forgot to add Chris into your list of ex-presidents...He shouldn't be too hard to track down since last I knew he was jumping at CSC.

yes, Californians, Floridians, and Arizonians.. You can All officially Bite me now :P:P:P for all the harrassment tht I endured this winter about how beautiful it was outside your front door while I was freezing my ass off shoveling snow.

It's so nice outside, I'm going mountain biking today.

I travel the land, Work in the ocean, Play in the sky

Val, did you end up going to CSC yesterday?? We were jumping at SDC and missed you! Same to you EricaH! Tomas says you guys are both weenies... Anywho, good news is, Troy helped me out and i got my two coaches eval jumps out of the way, so now all i have to do is help teach two FJC's and I'm a coachB|. Blue skies, how everyone gets some jumps in today! Midwest weather doesn't look like it wants to cooperate:(

Well, I'd like to get another 10-way team together and go to Nationals.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.