Vallerina

Midwest Jumpers!

Same to you EricaH! Tomas says you guys are both weenies

NO Tomas is the Weenie :P. Actually, Peter & I swung by CSC to pick up our gear (stored there) and they had decided to open for the holiday. He did 6, I did 3 jumps.
Actually did a belly 4 way & had a bunch of people ask where I got my "new" RW suit [:/] I wear it about 1x/weekend - why can't they remember ;).

Did 2 great sit jumps. I actully docked on Peter's foot 5x on the 2nd one - :). But then he decided to go head down & I was stuck playing the ball again.

Stupid weather warm this week, but then cloudy for the weekend.

Oh, we towed the trailer out on Sat as well - YAHOOO!! Anyone want to buy a used tent?;)

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Yeah, I guess I am kinda proud to call myself a "midwest" jumper. :S Only trade off to moving to the "Show Me" state is that I am spoiled with tropical Hawaiian and west coast weather. Damn winters >:(

It's okay though, Dakota will get to make snowmen and play in the snow and we will learn to appreciate the good weather now instead of taking it for granted ...
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Skydive Twin Cities opens this week. I'm jazzed.

Although right now the weather looks crappy, it's only Monday so the forecast must be wrong.

We checked out the trailer Saturday and all is well. Sometime this week I'll bring out the video equipment and basic necessities. Then even if it's not jumpable, we are still going out to see all the old friends.

This weekend was a bust for jumping.

Edit: Even better, our NPSL schedule is out and it only conflicts with one MWSL meet. I'm ready to pull the team together to try and pitch some Chicago area meets this year too.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Who else is all excited about the much too long winter which extended into spring being DONE? Now it's our turn to call other people crazy for their miserable weather conditions (ie, much too hot or far too much humidity!) Finally, we don't have to travel so far to get some jumps in!

Who wants to celebrate with me that we can finally stand outside for more than 5 minutes without cussing about the darn weather? :)

I feel ya, but don't forget that we only have 2 seasons here: Winter, and July! It won't be long until *we* have too much heat and humidity! Then it's back to shoveling again!
We live about 1,500 miles too far north.
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u