RkyMtnHigh

What's the most adventurous or outragous thing you've ever done?

Rode shotgun in Jessica's truck one time.

a doctor is what you need.... please seek help.... never do it again.. expesialy in light of her recent transgresions twards a suv.......

The greatest pain is definitely right. It FAR surpassed the pain I felt when my brother died in a car accident...and that's pretty bad on it's own. I'm way too young and have too many fun years ahead to put myself through that again...no more relationships for me for a long while.

Wait...the crystal ball is showing me something: it's only several months down the road, and my stubbornness couldn't hold up to the beautiful and smart girl that came along....doh!!!

We'll just have to wait and see what happens :P

Girlfriend. I have been there. Take it from someone who grabbed their one year old, hopped on a plane, decided that 2002 was the year to live on the DZ at SDC for the summer, get AFF rating, compete in Nationals on 2 different teams and skydive as much as possible. This was all after buying a car on EBay from Hawaii which was located in Texas and driving it up to Illinois, then doing the reverse trip the following year. Of course, this was all do-able due to the awesome family that I have to help with my little one. But what a blast it was!

I read another one of your posts on RoadTrips. I have driven most of this country upside down and backwards and all I can say is that road trips are awesome. I enjoy doing them alone. I don't mind going on road trips with other people but when you are by yourself there is no better feeling of freedom. It is all about you the whole way there and it has always given me a feeling of serenity.

I bought a convertible on EBay, kept it for 2 years and used it just to drive to Texas and back since my other car was in Hawaii and I had no wheels on the mainland. I drove hard, blasted my music with the top down and drove to and through some very cool spots all of which were new to me.

You sound like you are ready for a similar adventure. You cannot go wrong by hitting every DZ along the way. You will make great friends and have so much fun. PM me if there's anything I can help with. My most recent road trip was in the middle of January :S moving my daughter and I out to Missouri from California. She of course flew and it was nasty weather but still a great trip!
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

a doctor is what you need.... please seek help.... never do it again.. expesialy in light of her recent transgresions twards a suv.......

Hey I'm not proud of it...
but we were OUT_OF_BEER. The 7-11 was just a few blocks away.

I really thought skydivers would understand...
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

I really thought skydivers would understand...

You did WHAT?? After reading her posts about her (as Wingie put it) "transgresions twards a suv...", I think I'd think more than twice...but, hey, you did win the "Most Outragous Thing You've Ever Done" award...hehehe..

FFF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

I burned a paper grocery bag half filled with ditch-weed I couldn't sell any more in the bathroom in highschool...

The jocks got stoned, the freaks got headaches.. and the teachers.. hmmm.. they ate alot for lunch. ;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

:)
the adventurous part was to let my older
sister - in - law drive our family van,,, while up in the Adirondack Mountains of NY.. since she said she "knew" right where to find wild Bears... for all the kids to see.....
Then while 9 of us are in the truck... she manages to sink it..... up to the axles!!!! in a sand pit.... while tryin' to pull a U-turn.....now it's gettin' dark and the older kids are scaring the younger kids,, by proclaiming,,, " Now the BEARS are gonna get us!!!!
... So then came the outrageous part... where
good ol' Uncle Jim ( yours truly) . hiked out of the woods to the local Department of Public Works Garage,,,about a 1/4 mile away, and proceeded to steal,, ( borrow)
a 4 wheel drive pick up truck....and towing strap...
The keys were on the floor near the accel. pedal...
so i took it........ drove it through the woods.... pulled the van out of the sand,,, and returned the property of New York State,,,, back to where I found it..
Pretty silly thing to do,,, but our need was severe,,,
I simply resolved our situation
did what i had to.... and got away with it....
we were on private property,,,, 200 miles from home... i did not know the # for the local tow truck company,,, and it was over within 20 minutes...
About the time I left the truck where i found it,,, a police cruiser came trolling around the parking lot,,, which I had just left 2 minutes earlier....
I was back out on the road by then and the van came by ( after driving safely out of the private property ) and i hopped in....:D We have all laughed like hell about that adventure...many times since....

I know, I know..but hey.

We were outa beer.;)

Christ....man, that's just....whoa. I've been there. Had to be chauffered by her for a weekend when I totalled my car coming to TX to visit her and do some jumps at SSM.

My therapist says I have a good shot at a full recovery.

*twitch...twitch*

(I am soooo going to get my ass kicked now):P
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I know, I know..but hey.

We were outa beer.;)

Christ....man, that's just....whoa. I've been there. Had to be chauffered by her for a weekend when I totalled my car coming to TX to visit her and do some jumps at SSM.

My therapist says I have a good shot at a full recovery.

*twitch...twitch*

(I am soooo going to get my ass kicked now):P

Shit dude. You too? A whole weekend? :o

Yeah...I'd only been in the sport a few months. A total newbie. She was like this SKYGODESS with over a HUNDRED jumps... she said it would be ok and I naively believed her. The 7-11 was, after all, only a few short blocks away...

At SDD you must be 21 and have a C licence or equiv to ride with Jess. Plus attend a one-hour briefing. Of course I didn;t know that at the time:S

That beer was the best beer of my life right there.

I will say this... The Drive gave me a whole new outlook on life. The skies have looked bluer, the grass greener and I thank gawd for each and every precious breath I'm still able to take. I know it's borrowed time and I intend to make the most of it.

*twitch...twitchtwictch*
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

I burned a paper grocery bag half filled with ditch-weed I couldn't sell any more in the bathroom in highschool...

The jocks got stoned, the freaks got headaches.. and the teachers.. hmmm.. they ate alot for lunch. ;)

LMAO :D That's friggen funny Chop Chop :D
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

I don't know what I was thinking.. I just grabbed it out of the closet on the way to school.. then when I got there, I carried it in.. then I figured I couldn't take it to class and it wouldn't fit in my locker.. so into the nearest bathroom and "Up in Smoke" tehe hehe he
:S

Turned out to be the best high school prank and it was totally unplanned..:P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

but in a good way...you'll enjoy every second of it, and beg for more!

As long as he remembers the phrase "Yes Mistress Jessica.....anything to please you Mistress Jessica." :D

Actually, she prefers Mistress Editrix, or a simple Ma'am depending on the situation.B|

Shit dude. You too? A whole weekend? :o

Yeah...I'd only been in the sport a few months. A total newbie. She was like this SKYGODESS with over a HUNDRED jumps... she said it would be ok and I naively believed her. The 7-11 was, after all, only a few short blocks away...

At SDD you must be 21 and have a C licence or equiv to ride with Jess. Plus attend a one-hour briefing. Of course I didn;t know that at the time:S

That beer was the best beer of my life right there.

I will say this... The Drive gave me a whole new outlook on life. The skies have looked bluer, the grass greener and I thank gawd for each and every precious breath I'm still able to take. I know it's borrowed time and I intend to make the most of it.

*twitch...twitchtwictch*

Yup, me too. However, I do have to give her mad props for putting down the beer she had just cracked open (probably just by staring at it until it opened itself out of fear) to come drive 2.5 hours one way to come get me from Austin and take me back to San Antonio.

And, yes, the senses were very sharp each time I got out of her vehicle. I just felt so much more...alive...thankful to be a part of it all...and still breathing witout a ventilator or trauma unit assistance.:o:ph34r:

But you, my crazy friend, you actually skydive with her? Dude, you have some serious thrill issues.:P

Most outragous thing....? When I was nine, I p!ssed in my nanny's room b/c she p!ssed me off. At 17, I poured a whole tube of Bengay on this girl's chair...just b/c she kept bothering me. She didn't realized what she had sat on until we were in class together....she could not sit still, kept fanning her behind.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492