RkyMtnHigh

Tomorrow...I jump my arse off!!!

YAY! It's about time...tomorrow, I'll jump my new rig..It's a Mirage G3 with ALL Options! Sabre2, PD Reserve, Cypres2..I'll post a pic sometime this weekend..however I'm like a kid skidding around the corner in "footies" on Christmas Day! to jump my very own rig!!B|B|B| I don't have a pot to piss in, but atleast I have a dog who loves me unconditionally and a rig that is custom fit to me! Thank God...no more bruises![:/]<<<>>>:P;):P Happy Gurl!:)

Yay.....jump jump....have fun and be safe!

Remember...bring it home with you! I want to see it!

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

IT WAS SOOO AWESOME!! OMG The Sabre2 handles so well...night and day from rental or student rigs! Huge grin all day!B| No wind all day so landings were fast, esp at high altitude here; and a warm 77 degrees. Sunset wasn't until 7:30 pm. It was difficult to jump as much as I wanted because the tandem factory was in full force.

Boo:( today is canceled at the dz..winds 30s+ and predicted to get worse as the day goes on.