RoysPlayThing

Partial Nude Photo Shoot.. Playboy Style...

Okay so I have been talking to a guy that does this kind of photo work. He is trying to build his portfolio, and I am going to be in a photoshoot for him to give myself some sexy pics, and also to help him out with his growing dream.
His website is: http://www.musecube.com/ronephoto/ He sort of changed it recently and I don't like his new pictures as well as his old ones... but I'm getting long winded here, and thats another story.
Anyway we were thinking about doing my photoshoot this weekend but will put it off for a later date more than likely and he would like to know if there are any other takers... You don't get paid for it... but ya get a sexy cd of the photo shoot for your enjoyment and better yet modeling exposure if that is what you are after.
So what do ya think?
PM me if it is more comfortable for you.
:):)

Dude, WAAAAYYYY better than GlamourShots! ;)

I'll say it because everyone is thinking it...

POST THE PICS!

Elvisio "master of the obvious" Rodriguez

Somehow I don't thinnk posting those pics would slow down the PMs.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

He what's up with that?

Now that I invested in all this nice film, you're going to someone else? :S ha ha..

Anyway, photoshoots on the weekend won't work for me anyways, I need to do photoshoots in the skies above Byron.

Watch out with people taking your picture "and just getting you modelling exposure"
Are you sure he's not going to sell your pictures later on? Make sure you read the fine print on the modelling contract. And if there is none, at least get some kind of written agreement just in case he decides to publish some of the pics.

Iwan

I guess the point is that just because she is quite proud of her body (rightfully so) and is willing to post some pics that she likes of herself for others to enjoy does not mean that she is interested in having guys PMing her with ideas of hooking up. It's not like a personal ad or something. If that was her intent, do you think she would openly discuss our relationship on here or even choose a screenname that so obviously shows she is in a relationship?

BTW.. I am not jealous.. I actually think it is kind of funny. She shares her PMs with me and we joke about some of the things some of the guys say. We even watched a guy make an ass out of himself on his webcam one night and we're laughing so hard we were almost crying.. But, really, why do guys think because a girl shares a revealing picture that she is suddenly open to their advances? :S
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

We even watched a guy make an ass out of himself on his webcam one night and we're laughing so hard we were almost crying..

Please tell me you saved it :D

But, really, why do guys think because a girl shares a revealing picture that she is suddenly open to their advances?

Well, you never know until you ask.

And no, I didn't pm her :P

We even watched a guy make an ass out of himself on his webcam one night and we're laughing so hard we were almost crying..

Please tell me you saved it :D

Nah.. we just watched and laughed.. we wouldn't want to embarras the guy..

But, really, why do guys think because a girl shares a revealing picture that she is suddenly open to their advances?

Well, you never know until you ask.

And no, I didn't pm her :P

I know.. ;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Roy, it really doesn't matter what Lany is thinking. Lany is not dangerous, that I am aware of.

Setting rationality aside, because people are not fundamentally rational, plenty of men will be provoked by a woman posting sexually provocative pictures.

You don't get to choose your audience on the internet, what may be intended as art may be interpreted as an explicit invitation for sex with Nastyclown doing video. B|

Back in the day I took way too many reports from women who just smiled at a guy and then got sexually assaulted cause the guy took it as an invitiation for sex.

No it's not rational. No it's not right. No, it's not fair. But it happens.

You are very right sweetie! .... Thank you for posting that! I LOVE YOU!!! (mushy, mushy, hugs, sloppy kisses... and all that gross silly lovie dovie shit) ... ;):):)

Can we have sex now?? :S:)

I guess the point is that just because she is quite proud of her body (rightfully so) and is willing to post some pics that she likes of herself for others to enjoy does not mean that she is interested in having guys PMing her with ideas of hooking up.. . .

Well, i don't pm her as you know. I think it is great that she is comfortable with her body, too many women aren't. (even when they should be) Maybe use the block pm option if some of them bother her? I think you are damn lucky myself.:D;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Back in the day I took way too many reports from women who just smiled at a guy and then got sexually assaulted cause the guy took it as an invitiation for sex.

Exactly...or even looking back at someone who is looking at you seems to make some people think that it's an invitation. I usually don't look at anyone when I am by myself and pumping gas or at a grocery store, etc. That is because I don't want to be hit on. The fact that I, and probably many other women, feel the need to be this way is very, very sad. :(

The photographer will probably sell the pics. Otherwise, how is he promising you "exposure"? If you sign a models release and you don't get paid, that doesn't seem like a good idea.

The photographer and I have been talking about this for about a year now. We have shared many photography stories and photos. I don't mind being exposed on his web site. Its just a picture of a body. Nude is beautiful and not a nasty vision. I intend on letting him post my photo's (as long as they look good enough..lol) to give him exposure for his work. For me, it gives me the experience, or just a fun lighthearted experience and my own CD to do with it as I choose.
Others don't have to put their photos on his web site, but may have to agree to have them in his portfolio only for his climb in his photography career. I'm not really sure how that part works, but a contract would definitely be written up on any basis someone preferred. I will ask him any questions that anybody has. you can just PM me... I talk to him practically every day. ;)

She usually just replies in a friendly tone until they start to get all weird and then she stops replying.. They usually go away after that..

But why, oh why do peope hit on someone that's involved? Not only involved but with another skydiver.. That's like a double bad juju thing.. isn't it?
:P
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Exactly...or even looking back at someone who is looking at you seems to make some people think that it's an invitation. I usually don't look at anyone when I am by myself and pumping gas or at a grocery store, etc. That is because I don't want to be hit on. The fact that I, and probably many other women, feel the need to be this way is very, very sad. :(

I hate that women have to be like that. but yall are right. Im fine w/ women looking at me, in fact I like it (makes me feel good that are will to brave my looks B|) I guess only a few of us know that yea you might have a chance to speak w/ her, but that may be pushin it. you have to TALK w/ someone.. go from there. my .02 ;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

The photographer will probably sell the pics. Otherwise, how is he promising you "exposure"? If you sign a models release and you don't get paid, that doesn't seem like a good idea.

As a beginning photographer I traded pics for sitting time with models. It is called TFP or Trade For Print work. There is a very large website based on this exact thing. Some people jsut can't afford to pay models but we sign limited releases also outlining the rights to using for portfolio or selling.

~Chachi

...he would like to know if there are any other takers... You don't get paid for it... but ya get a sexy cd of the photo shoot for your enjoyment and better yet modeling exposure if that is what you are after.
So what do ya think?
PM me if it is more comfortable for you.
:):)

ME! ME! PICK ME! Send him this. Theres more from where that came from. ;)

But seriously, there's no need for nudity to build one's portfolio.
look

and here

Now those are cool...

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

damn i hope it wasnt me, lol

....We even watched a guy make an ass out of himself on his webcam one night and we're laughing so hard we were almost crying.. .....

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

damn i hope it wasnt me, lol

....We even watched a guy make an ass out of himself on his webcam one night and we're laughing so hard we were almost crying.. .....

Nope.. wasn't you.. you're not Latin, are ya? ;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Nude is beautiful and not a nasty vision.

I REALLY think that depends on who you are talking about (i.e. remeber the "Milkshake" thread :o).

I intend on letting him post my photo's (as long as they look good enough..lol) to give him exposure for his work. For me, it gives me the experience, or just a fun lighthearted experience and my own CD to do with it as I choose.

If I had a body like yours, I'd be there right along with ya'. And seriously, I don't think you need to worry about them not being good enough - you are obviously very beautiful. Good luck and I hope you get all you want from it...even if its just a sexy CD for you (...and Chop Chop).

Don't worry Chop Chop - I'm not a PM stalker :D. You are lucky man and all the better off that you realize it :)

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix