RkyMtnHigh

How would you spend the next 3 months?

Okay..here's the deal. I kicked the Butt Cheetoh boss to the curb last Monday..so now I'm pretty much unemployed and need to make a decision of how to spend my next 3 months while I'm on severance pay. Several options are tempting...so how would you spend the next three months?

Nevermind...option of moving in with the parents is out! Too many house rules that I can't live with...:S

If Florida is where you want to live, move there. The weather's nice, you can camp at the DZ and probably get mail there. But that way you'll be much more accessible for interviews. And do save enough money aside in case the job doesn't come as soon as you'd like, or else develop a skill that will help pay for jumps...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm still giggling about the term "butt cheetoh"...God that's funny... :D:D:D

As to where to live/jump wherever...

Don't limit your options!

If you still intend to stay in Biotech Sales, then you should seriously consider Massachusetts and California too, as the Biotech industry has a significant presence in both states.

I would probably split the difference a bit between sending out 50 resumes while still in Colorado and get a temperature reading on where you're getting the most favorable response, then from there, you can decide how best to manage a move to where you want to live and jump and work. B|

I've been looking intently all over the place and I'm finding that there's not so much a shortage of jobs as there is a shortage of honesty and integrity with some of the interviews I've been on. I'm just glad that I'm narrowing down all my options before I run out of money... :P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

My next 3 months will be: Work...work...work, Easter Scrambles at Elsinore, Memorial Boogie at Perris, a week in New York, work...work...and work!
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Ya know..good point! My original goal was to just get closer to my family..there's nothing/no one keeping me here in Colorado or really drawing me to any particular state. I just thought I could be close to my family in Bama and jump year round if FL worked out.:SB|

Not sure if it's too late in the game to reply.....but Boston is huge for Bio-Tech. Well....not in Boston, but all around Boston is more like it. Here are a few local resources that can help you out.

Boston.com has some good stuff and a whole section devoted to bio-tech jobs in the area.....and lots of them.

And yes.....the season here isn't as long as it is other places, but trust me....we make up for that :P

Good luck!