Kris

I'm. In. Love.

Never saw the point in riding one of those babies in the States, too many straight roads to really have fun - compared to the UK that is!

Knee down action at a roundabout near you - bwahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

You've never been to Colorado, tight turns and HUGE cliffs. :P
Fly it like you stole it!

It seems this idiot bought this 02' Gixxer 600 new

*snicker* That's the best way to buy a bike! Find the morons who have scared themselves.

It needs the plastics on both front lower fairings either repainted or replaced, and a new gas tank (which I found on eBay for $110 shipped).

Nice! Going with the Skinz? Or going to try to find used plastics? For the love of god, if you 'fur' the thing, I will ride down there and beat you.

I walked out of there with the bike (which only had 3600 miles on it), matching helmet, and an order for an armored matching jacket for.....$3650.

NIIIICE! Guess I was pretty damn close!

Have fun, be safe. Gixxers suck, Yammies are better :P
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I walked out of there with the bike (which only had 3600 miles on it), matching helmet, and an order for an armored matching jacket for.....$3650.

Excuse me. I believe you forgot to order my jacket and helmet>:(

If you aren't coming out here with that "thing", then are you at least heading to Skyfest with it?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Never saw the point in riding one of those babies in the States, too many straight roads to really have fun - compared to the UK that is!

Knee down action at a roundabout near you - bwahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Yeah, thats one of the reasons that I havent bought a bike since moving here...

Too many low speed limits, not enough bendy roads and no roundabouts...If only it werent so damn rainy, eh?

Its a sweet looking toy though.

I had a GSXR400 and an RGV250 at home. Suzuki sure do make a sweet plaything ;)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

*snicker* That's the best way to buy a bike! Find the morons who have scared themselves.

No kidding. The guy basically took a $6000 loss on the bike from the time he bought it to the time he sold it. Sucker!:P

Nice! Going with the Skinz? Or going to try to find used plastics? For the love of god, if you 'fur' the thing, I will ride down there and beat you.

Duuuuuuude. You have no idea. I looked at a 2001 ZX-6R that they only wanted $4K for....I found out why. They rashed it up and covered it in zebra-fur. What the fuck is up with that?! That had to be the most ghetto squid-like thing I have ever seen. I honestly wanted to beat his ass but just left in disgust. I've been checking eBay and it looks like there are plenty of fairings for sale cheap. I should hopefully be able to pick up a right & left side for $300-ish total.B| After that she's getting a Yosh tri-oval slip on and an undertail kit. I've already ordered a double-bubble windscreen.

NIIIICE! Guess I was pretty damn close!

Have fun, be safe. Gixxers suck, Yammies are better :P

Yup, damn close. Don't get me wrong, a Yammie R6 would have been my first choice, but the Gixxer makes me all happy inside as well. :)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

[replyExcuse me. I believe you forgot to order my jacket and helmet>:(

If you aren't coming out here with that "thing", then are you at least heading to Skyfest with it?

Sorry, Mar...I'll be taking the car. I don't exactly have a way to carry all my skydiving gear on the bike. But I may feel froggy enough to make a run up to CO one of these days for some more of your wonderful hospitality. :)

NIOCE! When ya heading this way again? I miss you, and haven't seen you in FOREVER!

Awww.....I miss you too, Casie. I'll be heading out TX way sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'll give you a call later this week and we'll catch up and make plans. B|

Hey, how far is the drive from your place to Spaceland? Is there a route I can take to stop by your place and throw your gear in the van? We are both heading out to the same place. Wouldn't riding the bike be so much more fun then driving the car?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hey, how far is the drive from your place to Spaceland? Is there a route I can take to stop by your place and throw your gear in the van? We are both heading out to the same place. Wouldn't riding the bike be so much more fun then driving the car?

Ooooh, good idea Mar, then i could ride it while i was thereB|:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Ooooh, good idea Mar, then i could ride it while i was there B|:D

Yes sir, I'm not only beautiful, but I'm smart too!

If I know Kris, he's going to share and give me a ride too.

Honestly, as much as I love motorcycles, rice-burners on more than a 150 mile trip aren't the most comfy things on the planet. I appreciate the offer, but I'll be taking my car for that long haul.:)
When I make it up to CO, you'll definitely be getting a ride.

Ooooh, good idea Mar, then i could ride it while i was thereB|:D

My own nephew to me: "Sweet! Can I take it for a ride?!"
Me to my own blood-kin: "Only if I can ride your girlfriend.">:(

Don't worry Jeff, I'll let you ride on the bitch seat.

Pants, gloves, boots, spine protector? Skin grafts are equally expensive and painful, so I hear, on those parts too :P

I draw the line at gloves, jacket, and the helmet. The jacket has a spine protector built in.

The other gear will be my jeans and Doc Marten boots. I'll take my chances with full protection from the waist up, and minimum protection on the bottom half.

My own nephew to me: "Sweet! Can I take it for a ride?!"
Me to my own blood-kin: "Only if I can ride your girlfriend." >:(

:D:D That is good.

Okay, I guess then the second best thing is to be able to see you at the SkyFest boogie in Texas.