Brains

Diablopilot kicks Ass!

I NEEDED a new canopy:D I found one online and called JP. He sent it out the same day, with discounted shipping, and i got it yesterday afternoon.B| If there was a downside, it is that i can't jump it till tomorrow. :o JP, THANKS MAN!! Beers on me when i am in Cali.B|B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

So are we like supposed to all chime in and say nice things about JP? Cause i got nothin...:D

No but you could call and order a new jumpsit from him. I know you NEED one.:P:D

No but you could call and order a new jumpsit from him. I know you NEED one

I was actually able to "fix" my FF pants. I just need a new top half now.

On a serious note, JP really is a great guy. He's the most humble down to earth guy ever. I mean he's got like tons of jumps, is totally badass, and he's still nice as can be. Plus he's kinda hot!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yes, JP's a sweetie. He helped me get a hot pink weight belt for a decent price and is a ton of fun to jump with. He's even gone on high alti hop 'n' pops and played in the sky with me to show me the area and helped me with my fear with my first night jump.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Awww.. I'm so.... I'mean what a nice thing to say, really, I don't..........

Fuck it. I was trying to be humble but...

BUMP!:D:ph34r::D:ph34r::P

Seriously. Thanks man. I'm happy to help.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

OH, I got something.

He's hung............I mean, he can hang.........I mean, he can hang on.........oh hell. This just isn't coming out right. I guess you had to be there to know;)

JP, you already know how much I love you. Afterall; I don't just call anyone and sing to them:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Jp sucks! Worst customer service in the world. Ijust got taco bell and the non english speaking worker helped me more than JP ever has.>:(

Bawahahaha yeah I am lying. JP rules! He helped me bunches with my new gear....Knowledgable, helpful, and wants you to get what is best for you.

Here here for JP! Beer on me man.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

I demand badass swoop pictures of the new hotness!!:D

:o It will be a while before i get this thing dialed in enough to get swoop pics.;) it is a whole different animal from my cobalt.B|

Ijust got taco bell and the non english speaking worker helped me more than JP ever has.

Want to know what's funny?

Before I became a "cool skydiving industry guru" (Read: Poor.) I used to be a district manager for a fast food corperation called PepsiCo (and some of it's franchisees.). Guess what they own? That's right Taco Bell. I had 6 of em (and a KFC) in my district.

So, of course I'm at LEASE as helpful as a Taco Bell Employee.....:D

Wanna supersize that or what?!

Bawahahaha.......maybe you should come work here in colorado as the supervisor guy again......I asked for 5 soft tacos and she looked at me funny. I said..cinco? and she smiled and placed the order. I say great on her part for getting a job instead of being a mooch.

Supersizing is a waste of .79 cents....think 10 SS and that almost 1 jump. PLUS! If you stay there and eat you get free refills....so whats the point of spending the extra buck?.....lol. Skydiving has seriously fucked up my way of thinking.

Joe
PS-Did you get my letters yet????
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.

Skydiving has seriously fucked up my way of thinking.

Step slowly away from the Mountin Dew fountian, put down the issue of Parachuitst and don't make any sudden moves.

We don't want any trouble with you man.

:D

abwahaha.....pepsi man...pepsi....goes best with tacos:P

I stopped getting cable because my digital cable bill was 2 jumps a month....lol.

Joe