Zenister

any holes in the sky above Snohomish?

Low and crappy on the East side of the state also...

Yesterday they spotted several funnel clouds around Spokane and possibly one tornado,, buckets of rain and hail 6 inches deep in some places,,, but we still managed 3 loads at the DZ 20 miles west of town! It wasn't perfect but doable, 2 loads to 12 & one to 7k at Sunset,, ya just had to get through all the shit to reach the DZ... no loads today tho...

Natural Born FlyerZ.com

I can see the weather over the DZ from my vantage point in Everett, about 6mi away as the pterodactyl flies...there is a solid wall of crap over there, and it was raining heavily earlier.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Don't you mean Paradactyl? Donn Hood used to jump one at Snohomish.
Foolish man.

[/url]http://crw.boxofclue.com/skydive/pics/alex/pte2.jpg[url]

(This isn't him, though.)
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Hi Author

You guy's must work for the chamber of commerce or something. It always rains here. The locals have web fight and the suicide rate is the hightest in the world due to the almost constant gray gloomy depressing sky,

Please don't move here, if you really have tocome just visit bring raingear and We like tourists due to the added tax's to help pay for our newew baseball stadium.

BTW people in seattle don't know how to drive in the rain or sunshine, Snow????? don't even consider going outside.

Trust me

R.I.P.

I can see the weather over the DZ from my vantage point in Everett, about 6mi away as the pterodactyl flies...there is a solid wall of crap over there, and it was raining heavily earlier.

mh

Don't you mean Paradactyl? Donn Hood used to jump one at Snohomish.
Foolish man.

[/url]http://crw.boxofclue.com/skydive/pics/alex/pte2.jpg[url]

(This isn't him, though.)

I was referring to the winged reptile of the Cretaceous Period, not unlike some skydivers I know...:D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

It always rains here.

Except during Seafair (hydroplane races).
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Well I got in... 3 jumps ater 3PM .. one from 4500... one from 11k ( HUGE hole over the East Field and Airport.. DAYUM it was cold up there) and a sunset H+ P from 4 k due to only FrogNog and I wanting to jump a GORGEOUS SUNSET load. WOW the whole Straight of Juan de Fuca and Admiralty Inlet .. was orange like a river of lava in the setting sunlight.
I love jumping on partly cloudy days when you can fly the canopy and GEEK all the layers of pretty white fluffies coming in off the Not So Pacific Ocean.. and slabs of wispy layers... way too kewl.
I got to fly my Sam a bunch from 8k.. and adjust the brakes to where I wanted them.. Flew it backwards just like I learned how to do with the Lotus demo lots of spins.... riser turns..... riser flares.. Brian makes a HELL OF A SWEET CANOPY.

Tommorrow.. time for some Pink Mafia Jumps since I feel the Samurai is ready so I can go back to having some fun in freefall

Amazon

Haven't you heard exiting the aircraft from 4500' and below is way to dangerous what happens if horror's of horror's you have a mal?:S.

Oh thats right your talking H&P's so I guess that might be OK. :SBut, but the ground is so close when you exit.;)

Please be careful and don't hurt yourself doing those low altitude exits:(

R.I.P.