NicoNYC

Strip Twister

That reminds me of a thread I read yesterday -

I believe it was dealing with fellacio and smelling Ass.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew!

ROFL!

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew! Eeeeeew!

Lol dude. That's the reason why I wear boxers. An occassion @ss washing throughout the day doesn't hurt either.

How many hits of adrenaline can you take?

ROFL!

mh

WoW...you read my mind...:S:ph34r::D

~R+R...Good grief...that is just plain... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!B|[:/]:S

Moving on...B|
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Sorry for my visceral reaction, but racing stripes do that to me....EEEeeeew! :D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Wiping after you take a dump would probably elliminate the massive skid stain that guy is sporting.

Minor correction....wiping well will eliminate the skid stain. I've heard plenty of different guys in the stall next to me wipe their ass once and pull their pants right up after a nasty, boisterous, hot, mud spraying dump. It's pretty yucky.

How many hits of adrenaline can you take?

Before I clicked on the attachment, I thought "Oh, what fun!"YAY!!!B|..then when I saw the brown smudge in that dude's briefs:o[:/]...I changed my mind!:D

DITTO

Seth!!!! Whatchu lookin at that dude's arse for anyway? LOL...just giving you shit..hehehehehe

I hate to be the one to point this out, but the dude seems not to be a "dude". Notice, shaved legs, high cut on the hips underwear, and reinforced crotch, which men's underwear rarely have. Oh, and why would 3 guys and a girl be playing twister? Seems to be couples to me. I don't think the skid mark is a dude.

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.