DiverDiver

Kick Ass Funny Poster

hey man - i'll stay at home no problem! B| keep up with the house - do some home projects - make some awesome dinners. but somehow, i don't think my man wants to get stuck with the bill for all the expensive things i buy myself. you know... a nice car (which we use to do my share of the driving to the dz), a new canopy, a new container, hundreds of dollars in jump tickets every month. i somehow thinks he also appreciates the $1700 or so i spend a month on my half of the mortgage and bills and food. :D but hey, if he'll cover all that, sure, i'll do my part to save the environment and quite my job. :D :D :P

I dare you to post that in the women's forum.

I double dog dare you to do that!!!;)
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Why? If you check out the forum rules you'll see that posting the same thing in multiple forums is frowned upon, and just might get all related posts removed.

Yeah, DiverDiver. How could you even think about having fun. This is a message board. No fun allowed. Follow the strict rules and be obedient, would ya? B|

Forty-two

a nice car (which we use to do my share of the driving to the dz), a new canopy, a new container, hundreds of dollars in jump tickets every month..

Shit, any ladies wanna volunteer to be my pimp mama? Hand me the toilet brush, I'll get to work. "I want that head so sanitary and squared away that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in there and take a dump!" You got it, drill sergeant ma'am. :P
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Shit, any ladies wanna volunteer to be my pimp mama? Hand me the toilet brush, I'll get to work. "I want that head so sanitary and squared away that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in there and take a dump!" You got it, drill sergeant ma'am. :P

Oh, noice...you need to talk to my man!!! ;):ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that is all.

That ROCKS, DD!!! That's my life's ambition...to be a stay at home mommy!!!

And there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, femi-nazi's out there!! I am terrribly capable at business and finances, but I'm even higher qualified to be the mom of this family. :PThpftftftftfftftt!

That poster was meant to be a slam, but if more of us could actually do that, I think we'd have a lot less stress in the home...:S
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.