damion75

What do you check out first?!

Ok - ante up. How shallow are we on the DZ?

I'll start this off by confessing that I check the face first, followed by the rear view...:PB|

Of course it might be that a few beers changes everything...:)

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

You know, it's more of a "whole package" type thing, all in one glance, but if I had to choose what I'm probably most likely to notice, it would be the chest area. On guys and girls alike. :D I don't notice a guy's ass unless someone else points it out to me. ;)

Kelly

1) Smile.

2) Legs (especialy if they are wearing heels).

3) Ass.

Could we start a movement to get women to wear heels to the DZ more often? You know the open toe sandle type with the strapy thing around the ankle and a 3" or so heel?:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

1) Smile.

2) Legs (especialy if they are wearing heels).

3) Ass.

Could we start a movement to get women to wear heels to the DZ more often? You know the open toe sandle type with the strapy thing around the ankle and a 3" or so heel?:D

You first.

Judith

How the hell am I supposed to swoop in CFM pumps JP??? [:/]

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

How the hell am I supposed to swoop in CFM pumps JP??? [:/]

Hi GFD

Just wear them around the DZ :P

CFM pumps in the air,, Ouchh on the floor of the airplane :( swooping :S

Amazon with 3" stilts:P

R.I.P.

1: Face (eyes and smile), I have a fetish, for lack of a better word, for eyes. And if I see a girl with beautiful eyes, it's tough for me to not look into them

2: Mid-section. the whole area between the waist and the neck. There's nothin like a beautifully curved figure in the art world in my oppinion. I don't care about breast size, as long as they fit the girls size and figure. And they generally do.

3: Ass, a nice, strong, firm ass. Mmmmm...gotta go now :)

Could we start a movement to get women to wear heels to the DZ more often? You know the open toe sandle type with the strapy thing around the ankle and a 3" or so heel?

If i come to the DZ straight from work, you'll see me in those kinda shoes. I can also be persuaded to put them back on after im done jumping for the day. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

1. Eyes 'n' smile working together
2. legs 'n' bum working together
3. No ridiculous boobs. Cute 'n' tiny is so much more adorable than big 'n' goofy. Keep 'em appropriately sized for the rest of the figure.
4. No cigarettes protruding
5. Short hair is not necessary, but it gets me excited

- topher
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins

I agree with kelly. I take a good glance at the whole piece. ;):P

Aha! The whole... "package"...:P:$;)

I knew I had left something out...:)

Bwahahahahahahaha...ok, that made me laugh...:ph34r:...I admit, I am a butt girl, and I appreciate a nicely rounded rear...B|...Of course, I have been told on numerous occasions that I look deeply into peoples eyes...After all, a person's eyes say a lot about them...especially, if they have a nice ass to go with them...:)...

~R+R>:(
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I admit, I am a butt girl, and I appreciate a nicely rounded rear...B|...Of course, I have been told on numerous occasions that I look deeply into peoples eyes...After all, a person's eyes say a lot about them...especially, if they have a nice ass to go with them...:)...

~R+R>:(

***Mental note... more 'butt clenching' and other round ass producing exercises down in the gym***

:P:ph34r::D:D

When did having a plummy British accent stop being enough?! Women are just so hard to please these days!!B|

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

When did having a plummy British accent stop being enough?! Women are just so hard to please these days!!B|

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!:D:ph34r:...When did I say that "a plummy British accent" wasn't enough...:ph34r:...:D:D:D

~R+R:P
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!:D:ph34r:...When did I say that "a plummy British accent" wasn't enough...:ph34r:...:D:D:D

~R+R:P

How YOU doin?!!;)B|

I mean

Hello, I'm so terribly pleased to make your acquaintance!:P:)

Smile. If she isn't smiling, she ain't happy. Life is too short to hang out with bitchy people.

I'm a bitch, but i smile a lot. Will you hang out with me? :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!