NeedToJump

Welcome to DeLand Paige!

I'd like to welcome the newest hottie to DeLand. We'll get you eating sushi and drinking beer soon enough, don't you worry... >:(:P

Hope you enjoy your new home and everything works out well for you down here. You're going to fit in perfectly, now get back in the tunnel! :)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Hey, be happy I slept or else I would be an intolerable biotch:P I have been taking naps frequently. I think I slept for a few hours today, okay maybe more than a few. I stuck in some laundry and a movie, woke up and it was 8pm. Got some dinner and have been burning time trying to forget I'm alone. I get scared easily and don't like the dark:S I'm such a chicken shit :D

Did I mention a few times that I need a dog. Maybe I should change my name to NeedADog :P Strange noises and an already dirty carpet in my room are really lending themselves to a puppy:)
Good luck swoopin tomorrow. I'll be thinking of all you DeLand boyz and hopin for the best!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Check out the quality of firemen while you're down there so we know where to go cruising in your hot car. :)

Hehehehe, I don't even know where the fire station is. I'll have to work on that. There are tons of yummy boyz at the dz though ;) I'm sure if you'd come and visit, one of them would be more than willing to show you a good time:) If not, I'll fill in and we'll have a blast:P:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com