Brian425

So there are other thing to do on the weekend besides skydiving.

Who knew? I rode my motorcycle with my friends Saturday morning, hit lunch together and then headed home. Eva hooked up the trailer with the jetski and we were in the water by 5:00, rode around until 7:00 then hung out in the bay to watch the sunset. 9:30, fired up the BBQ and out came the beer. I remeber 4:00 AM, but not much after.
Sunday was relaxing with about 1.5 hours of beating on the ski and then some quality time in the hammock.

Life is good simtimes.

B

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Definitely. All kinds of choices...

Power line tightroping
Anaconda wrestling
Dodge knife (like dodgeball only with steak knives)
Grenade juggling
Badger taunting

Or my personal favorite...

Pin the scorpion on the bull.

:S

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Sure it's other things to do besides skydiving.
Here is a pic from my weekend. It was fun, but skydiving IS better.;)

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

It was nice to do something different. I'm not burnt out on skydiving; but, I did not realize how much time it takes up in my life.

My riding buddies told me there will be a monthly ride, I figure I can give up one weekend a month to do other things.

It was nice to be on the water relaxing. Eva likes going to the beach and relaxing. (The swoop pond does not count as the beach, I tried that).

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Well for me it's Jumping on Saturday and riding out to the Western Australian round of the "Australian Superbikes Series" on SundayB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I tried to go sailing. It didn't work, all we managed to do was spend about five hours trying to rig the boat and get it in the water, and then slamming it into a police boat, while the cop was sitting there laughing at us. At that pont, we decided to just quit and go drink.
This ad space for sale.