chuteless

ouch again

As if it wasnt bad enough to break my left ankle 2 1/2 weeks ago, I slipped and fell in the shower at a motel, and feel hard, hitting my spine on the ridge around the bottom oif the shower.No, I did not do a PLF....but it could have been a PSF (Possible spine fracture)

I just pay there until I realized my spine was still in one continous column, and I got nothing more than a badly bruised vertebrae.

Damn....I have to stop doing these bad landings....so I can get airborne again SOON.

Bill Cole D-41:S

Cuteless and Base813-

Two of the most useful things I had while recovering from my broken ankle were 1) a water proof cast cover and 2) a handicap shower stool (and of course my waterpik hand held shower massage.) Those items made my showering experience much safer and easier!

I hope you are both well on the road to recovery!

How ya feelin' BASE? Yer shit gettin' better yet? I'm still waiting for for the 22nd of July to get all my hardware out and get me a bone graft.

As far as the hydrocodone goes - You're both way off side - More MORPHINE - Good thing I don't need that stuff anymore but damn, I've never slept so comfortably in all of my days. Never had so many funkadelic day dreams either:S

And for cryin' out loud - be careful in the shower - that hygiene thing's dangerous:)
Peace,
Z

hey dude!!! yeah more comfortable! Im in hospital today for X-rays to see if everything is ok for surgery and to see if im getting bone growth in my "missing" bit of fib! [:/]

was a strange weekend mate with 2 of my friends ending up in hospital too - 1 from skydiving with left femur and right foot and 1 from BASE with both ankles!!

somehow doing one leg does not seem so bad hey!!! [:/]

Good luck for your surgery man!!

be cool and enjoy the "trip"!! ;)

Well isn't that what friends are for? To make you feel better about your situation in life?:)
Damn dude! Two broken ankles just doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun considering the 5 months of extreme boredom I've put up with since breakin' my stick. That down right blows the big one. But hey, what could make your hospital stay more enjoyable than spending it with friendsB|

Well, I hope your x-rays show some good results. I know I'm itchin' bad to get back in the air.

Peace,
Z

Cuteless and Base813-

Two of the most useful things I had while recovering from my broken ankle were 1) a water proof cast cover and 2) a handicap shower stool (and of course my waterpik hand held shower massage.) Those items made my showering experience much safer and easier!

I hope you are both well on the road to recovery!

And a lot more fun too I imagine.:o:):P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun