JoeBobinNC

Self Imposed Exile from the DZ=Never Again

I took this weekend off to take care of some things at home, and to let my non-skydiving friends know I still remember their names, and my home DZ will be closed for the 4th so I'm SOL for this weekend too :( I swear to god I will never pass up an opportunity to jump for the rest of my life. The weekend of the 9th can't get here fast enough, I need my fix

That is all....Thanks for listening

It doesn't matter if a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice.

Hi Joe,

This may sound like blasphemy BUT there are other things in life beside skydiving! Hard as it is to believe right now, there may even come a time when you enjoy an occasional weekend away from the dz. ;) For now, I hope you survive the withdrawal pains for yet another weekend!;)

I can't even imagine that at this point. All I ever think about is skydiving. I literally budgeted 200 a week to go skydiving with and still keep doing things like skipping lunch to save an extra fice bucks for the weekend. Anyway goodluck with the withdrawls and come to think of it I hope my DZ is open this weekend or I will be in the same boat.

Greenie in training.

This may sound like blasphemy BUT there are other things in life beside skydiving! ***

Ye shall burn:P for this herisy......to think you are spouting this..........this....... untruth.......here in our church.....boggles the mind...... :P

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Of course, you could always come to Carolina Sky Sports (CSS) in Louisburg (just North of Raleigh) for the 4th of July Boogie. It officially runs 30 June through 04 July, but most of us will be there Friday through Monday. There is quite a contingent going from Raeford.

As for me, I will arrive mid-morning on Friday, and stay through Saturday night.

CSS Website
Arrive Safely

John

Roadtrip!

There's 5 DZ's listed in NC on dz.com... and there might be more than that.

Surely one of 'em'll be open.

(Don't forget to take your logbook, A licence, and the all-important case of beer.B| )
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

Yeah, but the good news is that Office Space just started on Bravo so I'll be distracted from my misery for the next hour and a half.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster!
;)
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Love that movie!
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man - two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well, the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter: Good point.

Then there's this little gem...

Tom Smykowski: Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people

This may sound like blasphemy BUT there are other things in life beside skydiving! Hard as it is to believe right now, there may even come a time when you enjoy an occasional weekend away from the dz.

You're going to hell, you know that? All your time and energy away from the drop zone should be concentrated strictly on going back to the dropzone. 'Nuff said.
This ad space for sale.

Oh my!:$

I hope the higher powers forgive my lapse in judgement! What I mean to say was, how awful of that DZ to be closed over 4th of July Weekend! :S I certainly hope your whuffo friends appreciate what you gave up for them!

Hey, its a long weekend and you've got your A! I'm sure there's an open dz within driving distance! Hop in your car and go!