DaGimp

has anyone ever seen.......

those modivational posters....."Strength....Dedication"... and so on....well i have seen some that were making fun of them and was wondering where online i could get some.....posters like

Failure, When your best just isn't good enough.

Percrastination, Hard work often pays off over time, but laziness always pays off now.

stuff like that. where can i find them??
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

na never seen that one.......any calls from laywers lately Turtle???;);)

Dude - that call cost me more than you know.
[mumbling]Damn Skychics all hot 'n' shit and calling me all drunk when I'm all drunk and talkin me inta shit - damn[/mumbling]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You so loved it. How about when you called and Bytch, Mailin, and I were having a girly slumber party? If you're really good, I'll send you the video. You won't be able to tell it's us gals though, cause there will be black tape over the eyes:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

You so loved it. How about when you called and Bytch, Mailin, and I were having a girly slumber party? If you're really good, I'll send you the video. You won't be able to tell it's us gals though, cause there will be black tape over the eyes:ph34r:

Ok - I be good I promise.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun