Deuce

Skydiving with me is the coolest thing you may ever do.

I had no idea... I mean I have done plenty of jumps with ya, JP, but I really didn't know.. I should have appreciated it more.. now that I know it was the coolest thing I'd ever do.. I'm actually kinda depressed.. you really mean it doesn't get any cooler that that? [:/]

Chopchop may be right if this is as cool as gets I might have to sell my gear. Just kidding welcome to the wheel.

Avgjoe
hookit for safety

Roy. Please. You and I have torn the ass right out of some stellar skydives.

These poor tandem students are one thing. It's just so wierd to feel a person SHAKING with adrenaline rush after a very humdrum drogue skydive. Kind of brings you back.

But when you and I are assigned hanging duties and one of the hangars fails to put up?

Tear it up in the coolest way possible.

Been there with Roy. Done that. Got the staff T-shirt to prove it.

B|

Alright, JP, we have had some pretty badass, carnage-creating skydives together and a few where our combined 540 pounds of vertical ballast made for some screaming hybrids but I had to give you a little crap for the title of the thread.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

but otherwise spank me in the square and expect retribution.

Ooooh, now the thread is getting interesting. I'll sign up for spanking duty! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I can't stop laughing...what is wrong with this thread???? And why am I laughing my ass off at it? What's the matter with me???

Damn Californians...damn Texans. And damn everyone in between...enough of your hilarity, I'm still working and trying to be pissed off here...>:(:P

That is all.

(PS I am wearing my new shirt that says 'Happiness is....' then on the back 'Being Grumpy' and a pic of Grumpy. ;)) -mean mood back on...>:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Ok. >:( Fine. >:( I will come visit. >:(

(But for now I must continue my pissed off mood, as I am STILL working...>:(

Waste of time and estrogen. Save it. Come out and have some fun.

:P

Byron Boogie by Gravity Gear the last weekend in September. Beautiful weather and more fun than most folks can stand.

JP