DaGimp

Thank you Ladies of CSS

I want to thank Pam for inviting me to video for the women's big way camp, which went very well. I had a blast with all the ladies and they had their share of fun with me too.

At least I didnt have a Waffle House waitress hitting on me this time. :S

Heres proof of how hard of a weekend i had.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

:)

It was great meeting you and all the other wonderful ladies sweetie.

Pam and Brenda did a great job this weekend.
Some of us ot to test out skills on an impromtu 21 way on Sunday. Hopefully we can throw something together at the end of the month after the meet tooB|

I am really looking forward to seeing you at the beach meet :)
hugs

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

It was a great camp

thanks to Pam and Brenda for giving us so much information in a clear positive manner.

thanks to Heather and Jake for their spot on camera flying skills.

And a big thank you to my co-participants. It was an honor to attend this camp with so many talented skydivers willing to work hard.

remember chicks may rock but, women learn!
karen

Nice pics, Gimp! And it looked like those were some nice jumps too...

And purty jumpsuits...my colors are so 'boyish'...:P Maybe I should throw in some flower power when I get my jumpsuits made! ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Thanks everyone for making it such a great time. It was so great to get to know some more awesome women.

Hopefully I will see you all again soon at the Coastal Carolina meet or at the SC women's record attempt in September.

Blue skies,
Nadia

I can't believe you as a red head like those Pink jumpsuits:S Being a red head myself, I've discovered that I just don't look good in pink. I've got two of those jumpsuits hanging in my closet! I'm so trying hard to get out of having to wear the pink next year for JFTC.

Hey, Kate! Are you reading this?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Thanks to all of you who contributed to a very successful and fun weekend! I had an absolute BLAST flying with you all. Brenda and I were overwhelmed at your energy and willingness to throw it all out there into the wind and learn new things.

Jake and Heather did everything we asked and more, and you have great pics and video for showing off your new skills!!

Thanks again, hugs, and hopefully see you all soon -

Pam

I can't believe you as a red head like those Pink jumpsuits:S Being a red head myself, I've discovered that I just don't look good in pink. I've got two of those jumpsuits hanging in my closet! I'm so trying hard to get out of having to wear the pink next year for JFTC.

...maybe just some hawaiian flowers in my royal and neon green...or some looney tunes print...just something girly. My gear colors are so masculine...:(:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I see some one doing some shots:)

Oh, did I forget to call...?!?!??

That's okay, since I'll be doing some shots with you this weekend. And with Barb and Brenda:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I see some one doing some shots:)

Oh, did I forget to call...?!?!??

That's okay, since I'll be doing some shots with you this weekend. And with Barb and Brenda:)

What are you, getting old!???! Those shots this weekend will be with ME!! Or did you give away my hotel room already...[:/] Not that Kyle wouldn't also offer to go get you coffee in the morning, but Randy might feel slighted. Especially if this weekend was the last time he had the opportunity :P.

BTW, We have to initiate Portia into the Shotsaholics Anonymous group. :)

I think you are the one that is getting old. Go back and re-read what I said.

Wait, I'll put it here for you in bold.

Hotel room is safe, and I don't care who brings me coffee, just make sure I've got some.

BTW, We have to initiate Portia into the Shotsaholics Anonymous group.

I've got a feeling things could get ugly this weekend;)

Thanks again Jake - Although I hesitate to say it, you were great this weekend :)
Hmmm, who will be the first to run with that one...

bwahahah I WILL.......i always aim to please Pam.....if there is anything i can do to make my next visit......more enjoyable :P let me know.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

That's cause like your sig line says,

YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL!

Did you get your little envelope from me yet?

I've got two of those jumpsuits hanging in my closet! I'm so trying hard to get out of having to wear the pink next year for JFTC.

Hey, Kate! Are you reading this?

She's probably taking care of poor Tony. No time for reading or posting here right now. Ya know men and their owies. :P

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

BTW, We have to initiate Portia into the Shotsaholics Anonymous group.

I've got a feeling things could get ugly this weekend;)

yeah!..I brought that tequilla this weekend and somehow missed out on doing a shot with you and Bren, :$

(Minxxy makes mental note to recover it from the team room before we leave)

Looking forward to meeting you Mar...B|
Cant really afford to go, but I have to be there cos I could be dead tomorrow.....right?
(looks to Foxyroxtail.....am I getting the hang of this yet??:P)

I am *quite* enjoying the foxy 2004 tequilla tour..
Perris, (Rox) Florida, NC, and now CK......;)
(Thanks to Randy for generously providing tour transport)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach