cocheese

Do you wear a wrist watch ?

the torneau website, huh? it's all over for you. if i catch you & oren cruising mayor's at lunch time... :ph34r: oren's alti conveniently died this weekend so a suunto is on it's way.

i haven't worn a watch regularly since i started jumping. it just feels weird. i'll actually look at my wrist on take off on commercial flights, as if i'm checking my alti. makes me laugh every time.

the torneau website, huh? it's all over for you. if i catch you & oren cruising mayor's at lunch time... oren's alti conveniently died this weekend so a suunto is on it's way.

Well it is an addiction...I'd like to see some of Oren's collection.

And I have already been to Mayors a few times;)

Which is worse? Watches or planes?

i'll actually look at my wrist on take off on commercial flights, as if i'm checking my alti. makes me laugh every time.

Congrats now you are really a skydiver, like it or not. It has become a part of you so much, that you don't have to try and be one.

If it wierds you out to see seats in an otter....Thats another sign
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I got your pole right here. :)
Well let's see, I think the Mother /Daughter thread is going to be one of those 3000 hit wonder threads. Going for ratings again. No. just trying to liven up the place. Yes I'm bored but have a million things to do. Why do "I" always have to come up with interesting topics that haven't been discussed yet ?
Why don't you go jump out of a plane or something. Sheesh. see ya soon.