freeflir29

Wow...strange moment of giddiness......

I was just sitting here surfing and had to figure out how many days till Rantoul. 26 more.........when I put a bit of thought into it I actually got a little giggle. B| This one SHOULD rival my 2002 appearance. Last time I was on a bit of a budget so I didn't jump that much. This year I plan on at least doing 50. I'm only pulling 1 or 2 Three AM plus parties this year instead of doing that EVERY night like last time. So....is it wrong for a grown man to giggle like a school girl if the motivation is WFFC? :D

I'm only pulling 1 or 2 Three AM plus parties this year instead of doing that EVERY night like last time. So....is it wrong for a grown man to giggle like a school girl if the motivation is WFFC? :D

Good luck on limiting your late nighters, no really! The 50 jumps are very doable. Giggle away hombre but on your fourth or fifth late night bash please think of me:P Zoinks.

Good luck on limiting your late nighters

I'm going to shoot for cutting myself off around midnight each night until Friday. Then I'll blow it out. In 2002 I partied so much I was LITERALLY in a haze for weeks after the convention. It was fun but I wanna jump more this time.

People really jump at the WFFC? wow. I never got past my golf cart.
Oh wait, no I did three last year. all on a broken ankle. Landing on your ass hurts but at least I can say I jumped there!!!B|:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I'm going to shoot for cutting myself off around midnight each night until Friday. Then I'll blow it out. In 2002 I partied so much I was LITERALLY in a haze for weeks after the convention. It was fun but I wanna jump more this time.

Now that you posted your goals on the site there may be an unscrupulous team of boobies that make it hard for you to reach this goal ( things could be worse ). Remember you put the target on your back not me:).

Now that you posted your goals on the site there may be an unscrupulous team of boobies that make it hard for you to reach this goal

Wow. Good idea, Glen. Thanks.

Now to figure out how to keep him drinking past midnight every night without any of us having to promise to let him touch us. ;)

Now to figure out how to keep him drinking past midnight every night without any of us having to promise to let him touch us

well we'll justtell him i'll touch him.. don't think he wants that so i bet he'll stop.....lol.. or we could just hand him a "warm " beer, make him puke and then he will get mad and pass out..... or not........ who knows i also plan on not partying likelastyear..i want to do more than 13 jumps... but we'll see....

Ok, I am not giggling like a school girl, but I found out my schedule and when I am gonna be at WFFC and I promptly did a HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~R+R:)...Sorry no pictures...oh, and I was naked...B|...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

and I was naked

tease....

I've been called worse...well, I have been called spaz, nympho, kinky, etc, etc, etc...:D:ph34r::D:ph34r:...

~R+R:)...<======Does that look like a tease to you? Come on...I'm innocent I tell ya...Yeah, I even laughed at that one...:D>:(:D

And just started packing

just a tad bit early arn't we??????lol....i understand though........ i need to set up my good tent to get it ready... making some mods to it that are gona be supper cool!!!!!!!!! hehehehee....

And just started packing

just a tad bit early arn't we??????lol....i understand though........ i need to set up my good tent to get it ready... making some mods to it that are gona be supper cool!!!!!!!!! hehehehee....

Are ya gonna hang up some Las Vegas style lights? Call it the Love Shack? Maybe hang some beads from the doorway? And a sign that says "Free GOOD Beer"?:D:D:D

~R+R:)....Just a suggestion or two...:ph34r:;):P...

Are ya gonna hang up some Las Vegas style lights? Call it the Love Shack? Maybe hang some beads from the doorway? And a sign that says "Free GOOD Beer

lets just say when you see it and all it's glory you will want to sleep with me every night (no not in that way though).............. i can see it now... 3 am and sunshine is gona be crashing mytent..... i wonder if i can getthe zippers to lock....

Are ya gonna hang up some Las Vegas style lights? Call it the Love Shack? Maybe hang some beads from the doorway? And a sign that says "Free GOOD Beer

lets just say when you see it and all it's glory you will want to sleep with me every night (no not in that way though).............. i can see it now... 3 am and sunshine is gona be crashing mytent..... i wonder if i can getthe zippers to lock....

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!:D:D:D Bring a bat...sounds like you are gonna have to fend the chicks off with it...;):P:ph34r:...

~R+R:)...Oooooooooh, is that an invitation?>:(...WARNING: R+R tends to pass out wherever it looks comfy...!:o:D:D:D:o

Bring a bat

nope.. i'm gonabringthe same cheap hoe i bought lastyear at meijer's in champain........ i'll show it to you if you want....

You already have a ho?:o LoL...OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! First of all I gotta see it...and that reminds me of a really cheesy story...:D:D:D...

~R+R:)...Needless to say, I am called by one of my best friends, 1/2 in ho...>:(...I make bad look good...:D:ph34r::D:ph34r: