VanillaSkyGirl

Dreams...lol...

i heard the colder the room the wackier the dreams.

Ask Skymama, who roomed with me in Eloy, how hot my room temperature is because it is literally like an oven in here. (I am always cold.)

Rosa's Dream Analysis: Wants to start an all female orgie to make ex and his friends jealous for not being polite.

Huh? Sorry, no all female orgies here. Also, while his neighbors are pretty hilarious with their liberties at his place, my ex is ALWAYS polite to me. This is why despite my initial break up with him for us being completely "wrong" for one another; he never remains my ex for very long. (Well, that and the fact that no matter whether we are together or not, we still always love and respect each other.)

Anyway, I digress. Sorry Cocheese, no "Skybabes Gone Wild" videos here:$...but thank you for being sooo awesome and rushing to my defense. You're the greatest! :)

Casch, wow! That is a pretty interesting dream that you had. Had you been watching any movies or read any books that may have been the inspiration for your dream? If not, do you believe in reincarnation? I'm only half-way kidding...you never know. Thanks for sharing that! :)
Sunshine ~ Thanks for the backup, sista! ;)

Evelyn ~ You are so cute! Don't worry, if you ever forget your altimeter, you can always listen for your audible or just leave when the rest of us leave. Please stop stressing about your flying...you are doing just fine. :)
Also, Ladyskydiver ~ You are sooo funny, my friend. :P :)

Geeze dude. What's broken ? What's your story ?
The Crips # by the way are in no disrespect to those who are in more serious situations. I think you might find a place in the forum for Disabled skydivers if this stupid shit is offending. But i 'm sure you are just joking and I'm the one who is mistaken. Actually i don't care about silly numbers, just want to pass the time while on the ground. Still trying to heal quickly as possible by joking about the little stuff.
Rosa, we need more SkyCrips #s

That crip shit is complete bollocks. Try breaking something that'll never get better. Then you'll know what being a crip is.
Broken ankle.
For fucks sake.

I've just been informed of your situation Kate. Sorry if this offends. I Think it's awesome you made a skydive and want to make more. We're just making fun of ourselves for not being in perfect jump condition.
See ya in 6 mins. for a better mood swing ? :)

The Crips # by the way are in no disrespect to those who are in more serious situations.

OBVIOUSLY...I would think that everyone would know that nobody was blatantly trying to insult the truly disabled. I cannot believe that someone would even question that.

Actually i don't care about silly numbers, just want to pass the time while on the ground.

Then, why don't you remind everyone of how the Sky Crip #s was TOTALLY YOUR IDEA, COCHEESE, and how you asked me to begin the list for YOU. ;) I have no more time for it if it's going to cause problems, so please take back the list, Cocheese, honey. After all, it was all YOURS to begin with, and I do not want for this to be taken as an insult by anyone.

Those who know me, know instantly that I would never have come up with something like that...I am just not funny in THAT way! :P

Still...a sky crip...and, YES, it is for a broken ankle, and, YES, it has made me think about what it would be like to live with a disability full-time. that is not a thought that I take lightly...TRUST ME.

That crip shit is complete bollocks. Try breaking something that'll never get better. Then you'll know what being a crip is.

Broken ankle.
-------------------------------------------------------
Poor baby.
Broken ankle ? I wish I had a broken ankle.

4 knee surgeries
two major spinal surgeries
two weeks ago....hip replacement

Ripple.....go somewhere and get a fucking clue.
Somebody give me a number.
bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

-------------------------------------------------------
Poor baby.
Broken ankle ? I wish I had a broken ankle.

4 knee surgeries
two major spinal surgeries
two weeks ago....hip replacement

Ripple.....go somewhere and get a fucking clue.
Somebody give me a number.
bozo

Eh? I don't have a broken ankle. Never have, actually.
Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes

Broken ankle.

For fucks sake.

You seem to be a little irritable today. Do you have a bit of sand in your vagina?

I totally disagree with the way Ripple handled the issue and am not defending her response. This is Ripple's story so you may see why she took offense to something that was not meaning to be an offensive situation.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Are you kidding? That shit would hurt! Now, if you want me to save you froma horde of marauding nymphomaniacs, I'm game!

Aren't you fogetting, we're in a dream... you can get shot all you want and you won't feel a thing.

Just don't tell her it didn't hurt afterwords, it'll make the rest of the dream more fun.

I totally disagree with the way Ripple handled the issue and am not defending her response. This is Ripple's story so you may see why she took offense to something that was not meaning to be an offensive situation.

Well, that's not the whole reason why I took offense. Infact, even if I wasn't disabled, I think I would still have been offended. Perhaps I wouldn't have made my personal feelings public, though.

This is a more descriptive explanation for my disability.
Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes

Well, that's not the whole reason why I took offense. Infact, even if I wasn't disabled, I think I would still have been offended. Perhaps I wouldn't have made my personal feelings public, though.

This is a more descriptive explanation for my disability.

Taking this to PM's.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Oh Rosa, I am the queen of really weird, freaky dreams! I've had dreams about myself holding Mel as baby and taking her everywhere with me like she was my own baby...that was totally bizarre! I've also had the really weird skydiving dreams, like having a horseshoe malfunction on a night jump, clearing it only to have my bag and canopy fly away because someone cut my slinks! :S Oh and how could I forget the re-occuring dream about wild fires spreading across my hometown and the only thing that concerned me was dying Easter eggs...:D
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Oh Rosa, I am the queen of really weird, freaky dreams! I've had dreams about myself holding Mel as baby and taking her everywhere with me like she was my own baby...that was totally bizarre!

No...that is soooo sweet! I LOVE Mel, too! I can see why you'd want her with you at all times...lol.

I have ben thinking about you, Alli. I miss ya & love ya, girl! You are coming out to Chick's Rock, right? Please say, "yes"! :)

Then, again, I guess that you probably have to actually JUMP OUT of a plane,

NOICE comeback. That gets my vote as the slam of the week (and well deserved). :)

Aw Sunny!B| That was a good slam....B| It was all in good fun though........to poke at VSG in her time of need...;)

Although, as far as I know, I may have jumped out of a plane on a few occasions....;)

Buck

I had a malfunction dream a month ago...I realllly hate those.

In real life I use my training.. and deal with it.. but freakin dreams... EEEEEEESH.... nothin works right....reactions are slow.. the pin will not pull out of the closing loops.. I can't cutaway... or I land in the East Field all by myslef and am severely injured and no one is out there or coming to get me because manifest forgot me. I used to have dreams about double total mals... but I always survived them by doing a well timed backflip and doing a standup in the peas.. it worked every time.

Yes, very good....B| You know I was just playin with you, right???;)

Lol...that's fine. Why is it that people assume that I do not have a sense of humor, also? I was teasing you right back, so don't waste any more time worrying about it. We're good. To make sure that you know that I am being playful, I am sticking this here...;)

Edited: typo

Yes, very good....B| You know I was just playin with you, right???;)

Lol...that's fine. Why is it that people assume that I do not have a sense of humor, also? I was teasing you right back, so don't wast any more time worrying about it. We're good. To make sure that you know that I am being playful, I am sticking this here...;)

your a peach;)