jumperconway

Flesh eating Bacteria Part 2 Prayers Please!

I found out today that my dentist dying from this affliction had a few secretes. He was a diabetic and told noone, and had had a sore one his leg that wouldn't go away for a few months. Today they took the rest of the leg that had been partially amputated before and amputated the other leg below the knee. The stomach problem was nothing but a bruise. The arm is on the verge of amputation. A friend actually talked to him before the last surgery and he was totally aware of what's going on! He hasn't given up yet. Thoughts and prayers are needed big time for my friend. Obviously he is willing to except the circumstances!

Vibes and prayers for your friend ) )) ))) )))) )))))

That is a horrible, horrible thing that is happening to him. Sometimes the draw is just wrong....

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

My uncle died from that a year ago. He got scratched by his dog. He got fever that day, coded the next they got him back enroute to the hospital. He was in the hospital on a vent. and constant dialysis, and died a week later. He was in his late 40's and worked outside every day. It was a wake up call for me let me tell you.

He hasn't given up yet.

And he shouldn't give up. Never give up...keep the faith. The mind is powerful and faith can be more powerful than modern medicine. I hope everything begins to improve for your friend.

Vibes from Fort Lauderdale.
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

My friends issue has made me question my own values in life as I put myself in his shoes an try and make the decisions that are in front of him and I come up lame. I can only make the call from my current disposition! I cannot envision his disposition! The pain I am feeling is so intense, it is hard to fathom[:/]

Many vibes and prayers -- sounds like they're needed, and I hope they help.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Prayers and vibes my friend. I cant even imagine what is going through his mind right now. Life is very cruel sometimes.

You dont't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when.......You can only decide how you're going to live........NOW.
-BASE 1605 Night BASE 227