Shell666

New Drug =)

I have a headache.. my sunburn is peeling( hey ANYTIME I can bring a sunburn back to Seattle its a good thing) I am a little sore from my almost realllly bad landing off the rope swing... I have bruises from being the BIG RED target in the base on the POPS jumps...and I am back fixing DNS stuff.[:/]

Its a good thing I have a VERY good memory so I can go thru the lyrics once or twice and remember them:P I think the 25 jello shooters helped a bit... people kept handing them to me ... I think they were trying to help my voice.. which had left sometime during the middle of the day. At leat the Jello helped alot.. I dont know if my voice sounded any better but I sure felt better.:ph34r:

We used to call em Electric Jello when I was at Uni

what's up with the canadians and thier wierd names...... the other person that calles em jelo shooters is canadian........

We used to call em Electric Jello when I was at Uni

what's up with the canadians and thier wierd names...... the other person that calles em jelo shooters is canadian........

It's like adding a "u" to certain words ... it must be done ... :P

'Shell
'Shell

Its a good thing I have a VERY good memory so I can go thru the lyrics once or twice and remember them:P I think the 25 jello shooters helped a bit... people kept handing them to me ... I think they were trying to help my voice.. which had left sometime during the middle of the day. At leat the Jello helped alot.. I dont know if my voice sounded any better but I sure felt better.:ph34r:

Well next year you'll have to join us in the making of the jello. According to Joy, drinking them warm prevents a sore throat the next day. And you'll have a chance to see how good your memory is with a little "Crack Sing-a-long". Think you can handle us Canucks??

;)

'Shell
'Shell

We used to call em Electric Jello when I was at Uni...

First it's Jello shooters, then Uni.:S Geez Remster, are you speaking a foreign freaking language or something????:P:P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Seems like they've got another word for everything there. It's like they're a foreign country or something

i know what's up with that...... when are they gona relise that it'all a sham, that we only let theem think they belong to a diffrent country..... it just cuz noone want to live that far norht that we let em belive that......lol... if any one didn't know.. i'
m joking.......