scottbre

Not able to concentrate at work

Well, today is the official start of a little town in Illinois being overrun by skydivers, but I still have to put in a full day at work before beginning my fairly short pilgrimage. Somehow I'm thinking it's going to be pretty difficult to stay focused on anything work related for the next 9 or so hours. :S

Who else is in this boat with me?

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

Scott im right there with ya.....my rig is sitting next to me in the office (no way in hell im leaving it in my van in a parking garage in downtown chicago). Im on the road in 7 hours....:)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

But I have to wait until Tuesday!

Goodness gracious, me too.
Four days to go before I get to leave. The phone calls have already started.."where you at??? We are sitting in the bar at Rantoul...." fuckers! I have to work today....Monday and even concentrate for a bit on Tuesday. BLAH!! How will I ever make it through!?

I am soo not focused already!

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Not me! I'm antsy because I get to go to a drive in movie tonight! :)
I'm looking forward to Rantoul, but I'm looking forward to seeing people like Bo, Paula, Bill, Amy, etc. The first year I went, I was silly nervous. The second year I went, I was going through what you are going through. Last year, I only went to hang out. This year, I'm going to make a couple of jumps with people I don't get to see very often.

Funny how things change...
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Ya I'm getting those phone calls too. My buddy called me yesterday afternoon when he backed the RV into the slot and popped a beer. I'm sure I will DD'd about a dozen times tonight fuckers. I usally go down on Thurs night and stay till the end every year. But this year the in-laws decided to go to Sturgis >:( so we had to wait until Tuesday to find a place for the kids to stay. We used to bring them along but at their age (11,12, & 13) this is our vacation and they will just trash it!!!:D:D It's hard enough to get them to mind let alone letting them have some dirt on us is out of the question.:D

Chris

Ya I'm getting those phone calls too. My buddy called me yesterday afternoon when he backed the RV into the slot and popped a beer.

AHHH! Those are the hardest one's to get too!!! It makes me crazy!!

I was laying in bed last night trying to sleep and I swear I felt 8 again, waiting for Santa Claus @ Christmas...it's crazy how bad I want to get out there. This is year number 4 for me and I tell ya it gets better every time I go. I am already anticipating how much fun I am going to have so my mind is not letting me concentrate on ANYTHING else..

Good call on leaving the kids at home for this one..just this particular vacation anyway.
"What happens at Rantoul stays at Rantoul"..if your lucky. :P

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Good call on leaving the kids at home for this one..just this particular vacation anyway.
"What happens at Rantoul stays at Rantoul"..if your lucky. :P

Ya the last time we brought them down the oldest was 9. When asked what he did on his summer vaction his reply was something about a seeing a golf cart of naked people getting ready to jump out of a Bell 412.:D:D We got a note home about that one.

Well you see Mrs.xxxx there is this place called Quincy where skydivers go and... ahhhh forget it you wouldn't understand. Call whatever athoritys you want and lets get this over with.:D:D:D

Chris

Ya the last time we brought them down the oldest was 9. When asked what he did on his summer vaction his reply was something about a seeing a golf cart of naked people getting ready to jump out of a Bell 412. We got a note home about that one.

OH SHIT!!! That is freakin hilarious!!!!
Yup...better to leave the kids at home.

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Well, today is the official start of a little town in Illinois being overrun by skydivers, but I still have to put in a full day at work before beginning my fairly short pilgrimage. Somehow I'm thinking it's going to be pretty difficult to stay focused on anything work related for the next 9 or so hours. :S

Ummm... I've been on your boat. ;):)