Vallerina

"Come" to our Vibe Boogie!

We are having our First Annual Vibe Boogie August 27-29 at Chicagoland Skydiving Center in Hinckley, IL.

So, bring your vibes and participate in our Vibes Across IL cross country jump! All it takes is your own favorite vibe with any attachments, accessories, or anything else that might float your boat!

If you don't have a vibe or if you're wanting better vibes, our very own rbrcokflichk can help you out with whatever your needs may be! She's got some awesome goods, so check those out!

We also promise lots of Hot Sex! There are many on here who can vouch that it's good stuff!

So, please, "come" to our Vibe Boogie!

For Good Vibes Numbers, you have to either pass a vibrator in freefall or participate in our Vibe Cross Country! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Bring your favorite...or just one that'll make do!!

Passing of vibes in freefall?

I'll take orders for remote control items (those are pricier, so prepaid on those)

We could do a pass the remote dive...you know, all remotes in a bowl, everyone is wearing their favorite remote item...you'll never know whos remote you are in contol of, except maybe in free fall!!!

So many ideas, where would one begin!!!

Ha Ha....way to go Val!!!

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!

Could you imagine a vibrator crashing through someone's roof and landing on their dining room table?

Never thought about it til now, but thats funny as hell. God i can't wait to meet you Kel. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Could you imagine a vibrator crashing through someone's roof and landing on their dining room table?

thats one HEAVY duty vibrator there kel!!! :D i prefer the kind that would dent a car, but not crash through a roof. but - whatever does it for you. :P :D

Alright now, I bought a Vibe for my wife last month. We drove it to Niagara. I don't think it would be a good idea to jump with it because it will have a much faster fall rate than me, plus I would like to drive it home. ;)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

What are supposed to be the two best things in the world??

Sex (read - orgasm) and skydiving!!!

Well, now you can have your cake and eat it too...and then determine which is really better!!!

You won't have to necessarily pass "your" vibe in freefall, cause that would be just wrong!!:S:)

But, to obtain your GV #.....well, it'll be sort of like a barbie only naughtier!!!

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!

OMG this is so awsome!! I think I might actually participate in a Vibe cross-country - yea, might even borrower a larger canopy for a longer "ride" :).

hmmm, now might be the time to get one of those smaller, strap on stimulators, that way nothing to bulky would um hurt you or someone if dropped..[:/]

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Yea, King Tut wouldn't really hide anywere either:) plus, to get the best ride, you need to either have it in place before you put on the jumpsuit or not wear a full suit :$... how's that gonna happen w/ a full-size?!

Sure Val, if I can use a larger canopy you can use yours mine.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)