RoysPlayThing

AFF Instructor....

Gotta go... chopchop needs a spanking

BWWAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHAAA:):P

That's about the best I heard in weeksB|

Roy - Congrats and great job!!!

Come on down to visit.. I'd love to see your cute little scared face on the other side of a spinning level three:P Well, I guess it wouldn't be spinning :P

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Thanks sweetie.. I am proud of my new rating.. and hope to do good by any students I work with.. Tom.. I'd love to do some AFF with you.. For now, though, I'm going to break in my new rating at home.. with my Byron family..

Also.. congratulations to Q and Kevin.. they also worked very hard this week to earn their's..

The Byron crew rocked.. Vic and Connie are unbeleivable int he way they supported us through the process and Jim Gold came through shooting video at no charge for 2 days..

Last but not least.. Jay Stokes is one hell of a teacher.. In 4 days, he transformed us. We have a lot to learn but he moved us quite a ways down that road.. :)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Hey, what about me?

If I hadn't been there hucking tandems you would have had the pleasure of doing all those jumps out of the Cessna!

Congrats to all of you. I have a big ground school going Sunday, so each of you should be able to do some reserve sides with me! I can't wait, cause that will be huge fun!:)

5 new students, right? Train them well.. And, yeah.. thanks for being there hucking tandems.. Of course, if you look at it the other way.. if we hadn't of been there.. you'd have still been hucking tandems. but it would have been out of the Cessna.. ;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

... and a few more...

What the hell were they doing?

That weather was still jumpable.B|:D:D

Way to go Roy!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

... and a few more...

What the hell were they doing?

That weather was still jumpable.B|:D:D

Way to go Roy!

The weather was still good but after 3 eval jumps and 2 ground trainings each, we were exhausted.. Self-inflicted stress really wears you out, man.. ;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Ummm... btw Iwan, I wasn't forgetting Q and Kevin.. they know that, I gave them lotsa congratulations because I was there with them at the dropzone... where were you?? :S I was just giving congrats to Roy because he is my boyfriend and Q or Kevin don't talk on these forums.. at least to the best of my memory. :P .. But thanks for mentioning them anyway.. I'm sure they know too that they are very loved. :$:P