RkyMtnHigh

Stuck in Deland...Ooooh Charley!

Un-freakin-believable!!!! I "tried" to leave Skydive Deland today and a sweet lil ole man slammed into the back of my SUV.[:/] My car is fine, I'm fine, but his car is totalled. He was a little panicked about the Hurricane and was on his cell phone calling the bank and not paying attention:S He and his wife are such cuties, they offered for me to stay at their place during the Hurricane..but I think I'll stay elsewhere. Sad part is that they just bought the Toyota Corolla 3 days ago:(

So I'm now with Deland Majik, some "Frenchy" named David:D, et al at the dz chuggin' Hurricanes and watching Charley fast approaching us![:/]

Mad dawg tried to talk me out of leaving...I should've listened.
Then, I wouldn't have been involved in a wreck:S but now I'm back here drinking hurricanes awaiting a hurricane. I hope like hell I'm asleep when the worst comes...

Can I say OUTLOUD THAT RDUTCH IS AN ASSHOLE!!!!:D He's here and getting me wasted on Hurricanes...and is making me ...uh...nevermind...he's still an asshole:D

Fuck the freakin hurricane...I'm going to bed;)...anyone wanna come snuggle with me and comfort me thru the fear of history making hurricane?

Tell Ross and Dawn hello and to drink 2 hurricanes for me!!!

They jumped like crazy fools yesterday and actually did a couple loads this morningB|...proof that a dz can operate without electricity. They slept in manifest last night; front row seats:o

I'm finally back on the road again...
On I-75 southbound there are convoys of power trucks heading down to help...gives me goosebumps to see so many trucks from TX, LA, AL, GA.