skydiver30960

Happiness is living in a college town

... and fall classes start on Monday! The local college isn't women-only but it's definitely more ladies than men. The eyecandy is everywhere! Oh, how I missed it! ;)

Elvisio "the girls are back in town" Rodriguez

Sigh - yep - classes starting here too.

I dunno though [Weighing the options]- eyecandy - STUPID FUCKING DRIVERS - eyecandy - STUPID FUCKLING DRIVERS - eye candy - AMATURE DRUNK DRIVER NIGHT - Eyecandy[/weighing the options]

Ok eyecandy wins - the drivers will always be there.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

There has never been a truer statement made . . . although I wouldn't say it's because of the girls (damn 55% women school). :D

Actually, I think for me it would read, "Happiness is being in college, being able to buy the notes, and passing just by reading said purchased notes an hour before the test whilst being mildly hungover . . . and having no responsibilities other than having fun." B|

Anybody else's college experience mirror that? :)
Kelly

Actually, I think for me it would read, "Happiness is being in college, being able to buy the notes, and passing just by reading said purchased notes an hour before the test whilst being mildly hungover . . . and having no responsibilities other than having fun."

Anybody else's college experience mirror that?

Yeah I've been there. I take my own notes though.

But this Saturday I'm moving from a community college to a much bigger university 120miles away.eek!:| Atleast I'm in the co-ed dorms so that should help me adjust more quickly to dorm/campus life.:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Kind of, except mine was more like blow off a couple classes, get an Incomplete in them, wait two more years until it is time to register for final semester classes and ask the department what to do about the "I" grades, just in case there is some way to get them to count. The answer was get in touch with the TA that tought the course and have him tell you what you were lacking (in my case it was grades for the midterm and final that I neglected to show up for). Got in touch with both teachers and neither one of them wanted to deal with me, so they both assigned a B for the class, skyrocketing my GPA (because the I grades counted as F grades) and knocking two classes off of my schedule for my last semester.

Wow, that took a while to explain, but truly one of the crowning moments of my college career.
Killing threads since 2004.

I kind of missed out on the typical university experience. I went to a music conservatory that is part of a pretty large university, but the conservatory had less than 2,000 students and we all stuck pretty close together with our heads way up our asses. The conservatory was 90% out of state and of that 55% was foreign. Compared to 98% of the rest of the university being local. We all thought we were such hot shit compared to the "university students."

Stupid, oh so stupid! If I could only get back half of those hours I spent in practice rooms!
Killing threads since 2004.

College ...

was spent wakingup at 7 in the morning and playing beer die
spending summers literally doped up most of the week
daily happy hours
and skipping class

man, i got a 'B' in sailing which was graded strictly on attendance.
This ad space for sale.

wishi lived in a colleg town.. welli do but it's inutah so that doesn't count.... kegs are eligal her so hence no keg parties......... as for going to college.. never have hpefully will in about 14 years... somehow i got 92 semester credits though...lol......

No fair. I had to work for my degree. I did manage to fall asleep in a lecture once and on waking up the lecturer looked at me and said "welcome back." I turned to the lad next to me and asked how the lecturer knew I was asleep and he replied "you were snoring!" I never did very well on that module. B|
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

My favorite part of college is our skydiving club. All the athletes think theyre all cool with theyre windbreakers that has their sport in huge letters on their back... so what do we do? Show them that we're cooler, obviously! I love walking around with "MARYLAND SKYDIVING" printed in huge letters on the back of my windbreaker. I get attention everywhere I go and have actually gotten a decent number of people to come out and jump based on that alone.

Oh yeah, and plenty of drinking. Gotta love drinking til 3am, then waking up at 7am to drive down to the dz:P The eye candy isnt too shabby either. All in all, I give college two thumbs up!