sunshine

Movies to rent tonight

After wandering around the video store for hours....i picked up 50 First Dates & Buttefly Effect I had a free rental coupon for a non-new release so i picked up Baseketball too.

After you watch 50 First Dates, come back and tell us what you thought of it. When I watched it the first time, it instantly became my favorite movie (replacing Top Gun :)
Butterfly Effect was awesome as well.

If you have not seen then I also highly suggest The Life of David Gale and Basic...two more great movies.

Melissa

"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"

A really good drama is Monsters Ball

A good chick comedy is Bridget Jones' Diary

Action, go for Boondock Saints or Blade

A hilarious movie would have to be Raising Arizona or The Big Lebowski

Ginny
The words I have to say, May well be simple but they're true, Until you give your love, There's nothing more that we can do-David Bowie

After wandering around the video store for hours....i picked up 50 First Dates & Buttefly Effect I had a free rental coupon for a non-new release so i picked up Baseketball too.

Hoping you actually watched Basketball....

Coop? What's a vagina?

B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Look at you. You're just typical men with humungous... Egos... You're like every other pro-athlete, I should've kept those kids away from you. Now, their lives are ruined and all you can do is argue over who is the bigger penis... I mean baby.... Long-wanger. Ah! Throbbing cock! Oh, God I don't even know what I mean anymore!

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

:D:D
There's too many from that movie...

"Dude, Shaq got rich playing in college, everybody knows that!"

"You're excited?? Feel these nipples!!"

"We gotta get jobs. Then we get the khakis. Then we get the chicks."

"I like hospitals. No you don't, you like Taco Bell. No really, I went to this hospital one time in France and got together with this really hot chick. Dude, that was a hostel. Oh, yea."

"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles, where there are no lakes. The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil. The Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music. The Oakland Raiders moved to L.A., and then back to Oakland. No one in Los Angeles seemed to notice."
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

So what do ya'll suggest?

If you're in the mood for comedy, the Blue Collar Comedy Tour is hillarious!

Movies, hummmmmm I just bought a bunch since I'm stuck on my ass for so long. Along Came Polly was pretty funny. Sex and the City is a new found favorite thanks to my aunt for the first season.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I am absolutely addicted to Sex and the City (I own them all) and the Family Guy. Both are great for people with ADD, you don't have to pay attention for longer than 30 minutes.

Ginny
The words I have to say, May well be simple but they're true, Until you give your love, There's nothing more that we can do-David Bowie

Well, what did you end up watching.

Dude, i posted what i ended up renting. I haven't actually watched any of the 3 movies yet, but they're not due back til saturday. I was so tired friday i fell asleep somewhere around 7:30pm.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!