NovaTTT

Para-Gear: Poor Customer Service

You want praise for not being a crook?

Um....no, Terry. A simple thank you isn't praise. It's a courteous acknowledgment of another's effort. I was raised and brought my kids up knowing that honesty is its own reward...

Well then you have been sufficiently rewarded. congratulations.
www.facebook.com/FlintHillsRigging

But there is a thing called multi-tasking and while jotting this post, I also billed several Benjamins

interesting. I feel that if you are billing for time spent working then it is your obligation to be WORKING during that time.

Jason

interesting. I feel that if you are billing for time spent working then it is your obligation to be WORKING during that time.

Jason

Interesting.

Opinions and assholes, however.

But fear not, hourly-wagers and/or intrepid DotCommers. The Law of Economizing and Comparative Advantage ensures my client's get their money's worth.

And excellent customer service. ;)

Nova
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

So now I wonder!
Was it worth spending time writing a thoughtful review of PG(one that wouldn't be dismissed in one post, rather 2 or 3)? People make mistakes, and they fix them! PG fixed it didn't they?
Instead of you arguing with all of these people, you should just accept the fact that you had written the review while you were still mad(meaning that you jumped to the conclusion by using emotions rather than objective rationale) about the "issue" and just let it go, ! Rather than letting all of this go any further, just accept it! If this was something that was happening repeatedly with PG, than I could see your point, but in this case, I feel you went a bit far out!
There is no winner or looser!
We all make mistakes, PG did, you did it, hell, I will probably make one here in a min, or an hour!

Its not worth it!

Cheers,
Gory
"Nothing in this world worth having, comes easy"

Hi Sparky,

Well has anyone else had any really interesting experiences buying rigging supplies from different suppliers or wholesalers?

I have been buying rigging supplies for over 45 yrs ( yup, way old man am I ). Yes, I have had some 'very interesting experiences' from different suppliers.

I am not going on the internet and name them:

1. Because I don't think it is a nice thing to do.
2. Because your experience may be different.

I had an ordered received not too long ago from Para-Gear and one item was the wrong thing. I called them up & offered to send the wrongs good back on my dime. They said that they would send out the proper goods ( at their expense ) and that I could keep the wrongly shipped item.

However, over 45 yrs of buying from them, I have had a few 'problems' but I still do buy from them.

My take on them is that when you're as large a company as P-G & carry the vast inventory that they carry ( and I am thankful - does anyone know of
any other source of an Alligator Clip? ), you will make a mistake now & then.

As for the best supplier ( IMO ) that I have ever had any experience with, well that accolade goes to DJ Associates; I just wish that they carried a larger inventory.

Does that answer your question? :P

JerryBaumchen

I would have just cut off what I needed, called 'em Monday and said if ya want the rest of this back...send me a shipping label.

Then this 'inconvenience' of wasted bandwidth would be avoided! :ph34r:

You are a wise one indeed.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

You know, I've heard that before, Sparky. Shoulda paid attention. :S

I've been with flu this week and today I awoke feeling right again. It's hard to describe how I felt wrong, other than to say I've been really sensitive and grumpy, although it felt like my mood was normal.

So I popped online to see what's been going on with this thread and I see it's not what I wanted.

That's not to say that I don't have an issue with how the rep treated me, but I recognize today that it wasn't something to bang a drum about. Suffice to say that posting online and the flu do not good partners make. B|

"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

You know, I've heard that before, Sparky. Shoulda paid attention. :S

I've been with flu this week and today I awoke feeling right again. It's hard to describe how I felt wrong, other than to say I've been really sensitive and grumpy, although it felt like my mood was normal.

So I popped online to see what's been going on with this thread and I see it's not what I wanted.

That's not to say that I don't have an issue with how the rep treated me, but I recognize today that it wasn't something to bang a drum about. Suffice to say that posting online and the flu do not good partners make. B|

That's hilarious. It was the flu's fault. :D It is usually difficult to get me to "laugh out loud" when reading anything on the interwebs, but you have done it. Thank you. :)
Think how much work you could have got done if you hadn't spent so much time posting. Your project may be done on time. :ph34r: