RevJim

Women of WalMart?

Yea, I got that isse of Playboy. In all actuality, it was a pretty darned good pictorial. I do remember thinking though, 'What's next?".

My question has been answered:
http://www.playboy.com/features/features/mcgirls/

The newest search. Playboy's Girls of McDonalds.

Can it get any worse?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

now Rev, you shouldn't be looking at playboys :P

I subscribe for the articles, Playboy's Party Jokes and the awsome cartoon illustrations. :D

HA! then rip out all the nudity and mail it to me :P
you can keep your articles

RIP OUT?!?!?!?

Blasphemer!

Heretic!

How dare you even think such a thing!

(It would just ruin the collectors value of, um, the articles. Yea, that's it, the articles.)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I do remember thinking though, 'What's next?".

How about sending them an idea? "The women of Dropzone.com"? Or "Skydiving women"?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

While I agree that there are great looking 'Women of Dropzone.com", I think the turnout might make for a mighty thin issue. ;)

Ya I'm thinkin you're right, we've got some smokin babes in this site. But they all seem to have this hangup about gettin nekkid and showin it off... Hey if Playboy was involved and was paying in jump tickets or even rigs.. Hmm think of the turnout then.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

While I agree that there are great looking 'Women of Dropzone.com", I think the turnout might make for a mighty thin issue. ;)

Ya I'm thinkin you're right, we've got some smokin babes in this site. But they all seem to have this hangup about gettin nekkid and showin it off... Hey if Playboy was involved and was paying in jump tickets or even rigs.. Hmm think of the turnout then.

I'd do it! They airbrush right? :P

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I'd do it! They airbrush right? :P

Yeah, and then stick my fat ass on the cover...that should turn a lot of guys off...:D:ph34r::D...

~R+R:)...I'm definitely interested in airbrushing...and give me a nice tan too...:P...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

You can send me one to touch up and I will send it in for ya.
:);):D

Can you send me a nice digital camera to take it with? Something really cool like a Sony Cybershot-Pro would be good.

Send me a plane ticket out to Cali, give me a palce to stay and some beer. I'll hand carry the camera and take the pictures myself. If that isn't self sacrafice for the betterment of this website I don't know what is.:ph34r:

Can you send me a nice digital camera to take it with? Something really cool like a Sony Cybershot-Pro would be good.

Send me a plane ticket out to Cali, give me a palce to stay and some beer. I'll hand carry the camera and take the pictures myself. If that isn't self sacrafice for the betterment of this website I don't know what is.:ph34r:

I'm just trying to get a free camera here. :(

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I'm just trying to get a free camera here. :(

I'm just trying to get a trip to Cali, a good buzz and you nekkid with pictures to prove it happend. ;)

Air brushing is the cheapo way. The best way to go is body painting. Come on over and get naked, I'll bring the paint and camera ;)

You wish!

Ok Philly, we've both offered to help her. She complains in one thread she needs some sexual stimulation. Now she's got both of us willing to help.

Women.. what can ya do?

While I agree that there are great looking 'Women of Dropzone.com", I think the turnout might make for a mighty thin issue.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't I read on here a while back about some of the DZ.com hotties putting together a calendar?? What's the status?? I had to settle for a 2005 USPA calendar, bought it yesterday.

;)Don

Don

Here's to friends!