mouth

How to make a Hurricane?

Seems like all it takes is living in FL to make a hurricane. Or maybe its just me....let's see here:

Moved to FL in mid June to now and there have been 4 hurricanes (if Jennea (sp?!) one hits this weekend). Maybe I just need to move back to Ohio:S

That's a pretty good average for months lived in FL and hurricanes to hit:D
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I think they will be appropriate this weekend. So how do you make them and please be specific?

Thanks gang:)

How to make Hurricane

Ingredients: 1.0 splash Grenadine
2.0 oz Orange juice
4.0 oz Pineapple Juice
1.0 shot Meyers Dark Rum

Directions: mix the Meyers dark Rum, Pineapple juice, and orange juice, and stir. Then splash enough grenadine turn turn the drink red

OR

Pat O'Brien operated a speakeasy during prohibition known as, "Mr. O'Brien's Club Tipperary" in New Orleans. The password to get in was, "storm's brewin'". After the repeal of prohibition, opened "Pat O'Briens". During W.W.II, it was difficult to get whiskey, but rum was in ample supply. With the help of the liquor salesman, this cocktail was born. It is served in a 26 oz. hurricane glass, which is named after the shape of a hurricane lamp and the drink.
INGREDIENTS:

1 1/2 oz. each of light and dark rum
1oz. passion fruit syrup
3/4 oz. lime juice

PREPARATION:

Shake with ice and serve in a hurricane glass.
Garnish with a flag

OR

GOOGLE "hurricane recipe" and get all sorts of variations. But the second one I copied is probably the real McCoy.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Seems like all it takes is living in FL to make a hurricane. Or maybe its just me....let's see here:

Moved to FL in mid June to now and there have been 4 hurricanes (if Jennea (sp?!) one hits this weekend). Maybe I just need to move back to Ohio:S

Ah-ha.... so it's all YOUR fault, eh? :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I wasn't that impressed with the O'Brien Hurricane when I was in New Orleans. They overcharge for it and it was mostly ice. I asked the bartender not to put so much ice in the drink and I think he put in more!!

Now the Hand Grenade from Tropical Isle or the Jester were good! But I'd settle for a HUGE ASS BEER!

I think I've got the market cornered. I'd much rather have the drink though:)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Well, all you have to do is try to have a labor day boogie....

This is the 4th time we are trying for it, and this weekend we were sure it was going to happen!
So if it's get shitty again this weekend, we are going to tear up those labor day boogie posters and toss them where the sun don't shine>:( Which is obviously in Florida!!!
Skydivers are a bunch of insensitive jerks...
And that's why I don't skydive anymore!

Hi Chasing,
Yep' them HUGE ASS BEERS are the thing!! As for Hurricanes a Pat O's, be careful ya' don't resemble a "Yankeetourist" or a "Carpetbagger" or they'll water 'em down even more for ya'!!!!

For a good DIY Hurricane, stop at any grocery in New Orleans and get a jug or two of Pat O's Hurricane cocktail mix and a couple of jugs of good Dark Rum. Mix equal parts of the rum and the mix, pour over ice, add garnish and enjoy.

"Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler!!!!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I think I've got the market cornered. I'd much rather have the drink though:)

:D :D :D Sorry darlin, tht's the best I could do! Consider it a rain check if we ever jump at the same DZ.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Hi Chasing,
Yep' them HUGE ASS BEERS are the thing!! As for Hurricanes a Pat O's, be careful ya' don't resemble a "Yankeetourist" or a "Carpetbagger" or they'll water 'em down even more for ya'!!!!

With my Chicago accent and since I was with a group of about 20, I'm sure they figured it out. But I did go to the bar inside and had the same thing happen.

My roomate got one of those huge ass containers of that red drink at HUGE ASS BEERS and killed it off in an hour, along with some antifreeze and plenty of those other drinks down there.

Actually I think its all Paige's fault we have never had so many hurricane's ever. Page moves to Florida and we get hit with every hurricane I think she is a hurricane magnet.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Actually I think its all Paige's fault we have never had so many hurricane's ever. Page moves to Florida and we get hit with every hurricane I think she is a hurricane magnet.

It's my magnetic personality :P:)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Thats it magetic personality.
Its a world record if you think about it, one girl caused an entire state to get a 100mph blow job 3 times. Didn't your old drop zone get hit by a record amount of tornado's also? You could make a fortune bringing storms to states having droughts ect,

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

I think they will be appropriate this weekend. So how do you make them and please be specific?

you need to get wind blowing in a circle so:
1) everyone go eat at Taco Bell
2) everyone stand up & bend over in a circle like you're dirt diving
3) wait for the wind!
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Thats it magetic personality.
Its a world record if you think about it, one girl caused an entire state to get a 100mph blow job 3 times. Didn't your old drop zone get hit by a record amount of tornado's also? You could make a fortune bringing storms to states having droughts ect,

Hummmm, maybe you're right. Wanna be my pimp?!?! Seems like you ventured to some dry states this summer. Where to ruin first?!?!:P
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com